Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it normal that all the townspeople just drive base-game cars?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it normal that all the townspeople just drive base-game cars?  Empty Is it normal that all the townspeople just drive base-game cars?

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 02:04

I was kinda hoping they'd change to the fast lane and store cars aswell but they all seem to stick to the plain old base game cars. Also, there's a whole lot of rich people driving the cheapest hunk-a-junk in game. This could do with some upgrading, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Is it normal that all the townspeople just drive base-game cars?  Empty Re: Is it normal that all the townspeople just drive base-game cars?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 21 Oct 2011, 09:22

Hello,
I've noticed the same thing. I've also seen poor sobs getting expensive cars lol.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Is it normal that all the townspeople just drive base-game cars?  Empty Re: Is it normal that all the townspeople just drive base-game cars?

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 02:01

Hehehe, i was huntin' for ghosts at the graveyard like 10 minutes ago. I went in to explore the mausoleum. Whilst doing that, a ghost has risen on the graveyard, went out to the street, got in a car and drove off. i was like OMGLOLWTFBBQLMFAO

-EDIT: corrected spelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Oct 2011, 10:35

LOL!! I've not seen that happen!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:52

B_Duck wrote:Hehehe, i was huntin' for ghosts at the graveyard like 10 minutes ago. I went in to explore the mausoleum. Whilst doing that, a ghost has risen on the graveyard, went out to the street, got in a car and drove off. i was like OMGLOLWTFBBQLMFAO

Does it happen to be your car? Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:58

nah, it was one of the cheapest cars, the slow small ones. I myself drive an Extravaganza 5000 because my grandfather was a 5 star celeb and got one Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:01

B_Duck wrote:nah, it was one of the cheapest cars, the slow small ones. I myself drive an Extravaganza 5000 because my grandfather was a 5 star celeb and got one Very Happy
Ah, a high-class gentlemen. Sweet.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:12

I play a woman now, i gave her the stop aging drink, but now i kinda want her to die. I mean, she's pretty much maxed all the things she can learn, she's got lvl 3 visums in every country, she had 5 tier 10 jobs... she's getting kinda dull :p I might ask someone to make her into a vampire and stay out in the sun too long. Oh, and sh got 12 children now so we're slowly taking over town aswell...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:16

LOL
Well uhh, can't you kill her off some other way? Maybe you can edit her with the testingcheatsenalbed cheat, have her be an elder and see if she starts aging again.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:20

I don't know, but that mod with guns sure does seem interesting now. I don't think it will tho, as the drink is one of the perks you buy with lifetime happiness points, or w/e it's called. Games in dutch, so yeah :p It's a perk, i don't think cheats will change that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:33

There's no harm in trying.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 13:08

Kinda thinking about setting the entire house on fire after i removed all doors..
i want her death to be very very painfull and it's a huge building aswell Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 13:38

B_Duck wrote:Hehehe, i was huntin' for ghosts at the graveyard like 10 minutes ago. I went in to explore the mausoleum. Whilst doing that, a ghost has risen on the graveyard, went out to the street, got in a car and drove off. i was like OMGLOLWTFBBQLMFAO

Yah, it distracts me sometimes, I wanted to socialize with ghosts but they just gone away on a car like taxi or sth lol ~.~

To the topic, if they have xpansive cars at their houses, they will ride them ? Teehee, just my thought Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top