Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c. Empty When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c.

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 05:44

hi .
I downloaded the sims 3 complete collections . but when I want to install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c and I have no more place for install packs and it didn't ask me where I want to install ... what should I do ?

Mod edit: split and moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c. Empty When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c.

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 10:56

sajjadm wrote:hi .
I downloaded the sims 3 complete collections . but when I want to install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c and I have no more place for install packs and it didn't ask me where I want to install ... what should I do ?
Read the instructions again and look at the images.
you'll see that you change the destinations of your installations.
Easiest: change C to D

Back to top Go down

When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c. Empty Re: When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c.

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 17:45

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I have the same problem and I couldn't find the solution in the general instructions page. Can you please send me the link?

Back to top Go down

When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c. Empty Re: When I install the base game I couldn't install it to other drive except drive c.

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 18:10

Amacrine wrote:Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I have the same problem and I couldn't find the solution in the general instructions page. Can you please send me the link?
A very simple 1-click installation for all expansions/accessories/stuff packs bundled in one go can be found HERE

You can choose the drive and the language
No cracks, patches or serialnumbers required.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Apr 2017, 04:57

I have the same issue. I already have some packs installed but to my D drive (so base game is on my d drive)  The pack I want to install it keeps asking about inserting a disk. How do I install these correctly on my d drive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Apr 2017, 09:30

MzPigglyPooh wrote:I have the same issue. I already have some packs installed but to my D drive (so base game is on my d drive)  The pack I want to install it keeps asking about inserting a disk. How do I install these correctly on my d drive?
So the base game is on your D drive.
Just copy the extracted files and folders from the downloaded pack to your install folder on D.
Apparently the pack you want to install as not from G4TW or you misread the instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top