Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wineskin MAC The Sims Medieval.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wineskin MAC The Sims Medieval. Empty Wineskin MAC The Sims Medieval.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 23:33

So i know the basics of wineskin, i clicked wineskin twice and installed the software and all of that for the sims medieval, but i tried to click it to play and nothing shows up? Completely blank? am i missing a step here?

//EDIT

i also applied the crack, and origin is not installed
FIXED IT YAY

Last edited by Mackinit on Wed 03 Aug 2016, 21:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wineskin MAC The Sims Medieval. Empty Re: Wineskin MAC The Sims Medieval.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jul 2016, 06:18

Mackinit wrote:So i know the basics of wineskin, i clicked wineskin twice and installed the software and all of that for the sims medieval, but i tried to click it to play and nothing shows up? Completely blank? am i missing a step here?

//EDIT

i also applied the crack, and origin is not installed

Hello and welcome to the forum @Mackinit,

Unfortunately, I cannot help with Mac OS issues. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  We used to have some Mac Helpers in the past, but they are no longer active anymore here. For the most part, we specialize in Windows OS support, so it is kind of difficult for most of us to help with Mac-things.

We can leave the thread open though, maybe someone else has a better idea.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Wineskin MAC The Sims Medieval. Empty SIMS MEDIEVAL FIXED

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 21:49

YAAY I FIXED ALL ISSUES WITH WINESKIN AND SIMS MEDIEVAL I ALSO HAVE THE NOBLES PACK <333333333333 ;D after 2 months of work

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Aug 2016, 01:13

Mackinit wrote:YAAY I FIXED ALL ISSUES WITH WINESKIN AND SIMS MEDIEVAL I ALSO HAVE THE NOBLES PACK <333333333333 ;D after 2 months of work

//MERGED

Nice ! Would you also mind telling us how you eventually fixed it ? Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 18:36

LOL YES okay so i had it all wrong from the beggining . I completely wiped out everything i re installed all, i got wineskin set up my blank wrapper named it Sims Medieval then the part were i was messing up was actually the part were you have to set up where to find your game to play it , DO NOT PUT IN the Sims Medieval Launcher theres 2 of them dont put them in .. instead put the other one were it has exe. i dont remember much lol, so after that i went on the blank wrapper i clicked show package contents then inside there should be 3 folders one should be wineskin, so click on wineskin and install Sims nobles pack without that the game cannot start and also that way it could be in the same folder as sims medieval DO NOT install it anywhere else or on a seperate wrapper!! it has to be inside the same one. So after thats the game will not work it will ask for your disc if you do not apply the sims medieval fix, i followed the instructions on it like any other PC just in a mac... and wallaaaa My game is runnning smoothly perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top