Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack isdone.dll unarc.dll decompression error -14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack isdone.dll unarc.dll decompression error -14 Empty The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack isdone.dll unarc.dll decompression error -14

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 11:27

Hello, i have the abovementioned version of the sims 4 but keep getting this error during installation. I've tried most "fixes"(turned off windows defender and anti virus, i have 200gb HD space, moved folder to C drive, renamed the folder, downloaded Direct X, added the 2 dll files to system 32 folder and syswow64)

Also tried moving the 3 bin files into folders with the dll files and got this "it is not found any file for specified ISArcExtract"

please tell me what else to do, i can't re-download the game because i have capped internet which is expensive in my part of the world. oh and the game was torrent downloaded from another pc(works fine on that pc)and copied to mine.

Please help with a fix!!

thanks

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack isdone.dll unarc.dll decompression error -14 Empty Re: The Sims 4 FitGirl Repack isdone.dll unarc.dll decompression error -14

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 13:05

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
I had same problem installing Dying Light. It was custom installer. I tried everything, and nothing helped. So, I downloaded other version and it worked. It's thing that those custom installers take forever to install and even more time for uninstalling. And after uninstalling you still have registry entries and if you try again installing same game you'll get error, and to solve it mess with registry. So, I would recommend try downloading from other uploader like G4TW. 
Here's guide how to install The Sims 4.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top