Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can the Sims 4 Ultimate fix work with already installed Sims 4 FitGirl repack? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can the Sims 4 Ultimate fix work with already installed Sims 4 FitGirl repack? [SOLVED] Empty Can the Sims 4 Ultimate fix work with already installed Sims 4 FitGirl repack? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 17:11

Hello there! I have the pirated version of Sims 4, FitGirl repack, which has included Get to work,Get together Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Luxury party, Perfect patio, Cool kitchen and Spooky stuff. So I researched a bit about how to get Dine out, without reinstalling the whole game again, and thus found the Ultimate fix.So, I installed it.

I'm familiar with all the threads posted about the Ultimate fix, and which packs it includes. When I installed it I followed all the steps very carefully, but somehow I couldn't apply it to my game.

So, my question is, can the Ultimate fix be applied to this version of the game, or do I need to install the one from Games for the world? 

If it can't I'll have no problem installing the one from Games for the world, I just need a valid answer. 

Thank you  Haters gonna hate Haters gonna hate Haters gonna hate

Back to top Go down

Can the Sims 4 Ultimate fix work with already installed Sims 4 FitGirl repack? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can the Sims 4 Ultimate fix work with already installed Sims 4 FitGirl repack? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Aug 2016, 17:13

MariaNasa wrote:Hello there! I have the pirated version of Sims 4, FitGirl repack, which has included Get to work,Get together Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Luxury party, Perfect patio, Cool kitchen and Spooky stuff. So I researched a bit about how to get Dine out, without reinstalling the whole game again, and thus found the Ultimate fix.So, I installed it.

I'm familiar with all the threads posted about the Ultimate fix, and which packs it includes. When I installed it I followed all the steps very carefully, but somehow I couldn't apply it to my game.

So, my question is, can the Ultimate fix be applied to this version of the game, or do I need to install the one from Games for the world? 

If it can't I'll have no problem installing the one from Games for the world, I just need a valid answer. 

Thank you  Haters gonna hate Haters gonna hate Haters gonna hate

Hello and welcome to the forum @MariaNasa,

You only need to copy & paste the files/folders of the Ultimate fix, over the location where you have your The Sims 4 game installed. When prompted, just choose to overwrite the existing files/folders.

It should work with Fitgirl's release too. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can the Sims 4 Ultimate fix work with already installed Sims 4 FitGirl repack? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can the Sims 4 Ultimate fix work with already installed Sims 4 FitGirl repack? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 17:18

Thank you for your reply!
I tried doing that, I followed every step but, when I moved my Sims 4 folder out of Electronic Arts and when I started the game, the game made a new folder with zero saves. But I still have my old folder.
It didn't show up with Dine out or any of the stuff pack  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Aug 2016, 17:21

MariaNasa wrote:Thank you for your reply!
I tried doing that, I followed every step but, when I moved my Sims 4 folder out of Electronic Arts and when I started the game, the game made a new folder with zero saves. But I still have my old folder.
It didn't show up with Dine out or any of the stuff pack  Why God.

The installation from Fitgirl that you played before, was that in a different language than English ? I mean the in-game text language ? Savefiles cannot disappear "just like that".

Also, about the missing Dine Out DLC, have a look at the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 17:25

The ultimate fix changes the language of your game to English (New folder The Sims 4 in Documents - Electronic Arts)
So when your game was in another language than English, open The folder Program Files(x86) - The Sims 4 - Game - Bin.
Then Open RldOrigin.ini with notepad.
Change the line Language=en_US to the code of your required language and save the file.
Start your game the first time again as an Administrator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:05

Guys! Thank you for your replies and help! I fixed it Smile !!! I couldn't reply earlier because I was playing  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:07

I'm glad that problem has been solved.

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top