Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed to compute cost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Failed to compute cost. Empty Failed to compute cost.

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2016, 16:43

Hye. First of all, sorry if I post this in the wrong section. It's my first time posting here. I recently used your fix to update my the sims 4 to 1.20.60.1020. everything works fine. except for the kids stuff pack. Ive been getting "failed to compute cost' error when I'm in buy mode for kids stuff. I can't place/buy them at all. Any help?  DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Failed to compute cost. Empty Re: Failed to compute cost.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 31 Jul 2016, 08:51

Hello @sarahkirakira and welcome to the forum,

I have successfully placed items from the "Kids Room Stuffpack". Do you happen to have any script mods or outdated custom content ? If so, please try removing them all for now. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2016, 07:00

I do have them. I've try removing all of my custom content, but still doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2016, 13:08

For how long do you play household in which you placed item?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2016, 15:42

I've been playing with my previous household since before the recent update. I've tried to create a new household and play a new game. But I still get the same error. I even tried to place my new household on different lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Aug 2016, 16:55

sarahkirakira wrote:I've been playing with my previous household since before the recent update. I've tried to create a new household and play a new game. But I still get the same error. I even tried to place my new household on different lot.

Sorry for the late reply,

Did you use WinRAR for extracting the content of the new update's .RAR file ? I can place the items for the Kids Room Stuffpack with no problems whatsoever, though my game is arguably 'sterile' (no mods, CC, or any savegame-errors).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2016, 14:05

yup. i used Winrar to extract them. i think i'm just gonna try reinstall the game all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top