Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game is crashing after changing the language

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game is crashing after changing the language Empty Game is crashing after changing the language

Post by Guest Tue 02 Aug 2016, 22:44

Hello guys,
(Sorry for english)
Basically, my problem is going like this:

I had the Ultimate Fix before (it was 1.13.104.1010) and everything worked fine in my (polish) language. However, when I downloaded the latest version of the fix, the game actually run, but in english. So i tried to change the language in HKEY - didn't worked, then I went to RldOrigin file and I changed it too. Now the game is crashing on the EA logo and I'm getting the message that goes like this:

"Unable to start:
The current user is not entitled to run The Sims 4 in instaled language.
[f089e35b:0000000:000000:000000]"*

So what could I do next? I really want to play it in polish :c

*I didn't really count those zero's, but there is many of them.

Back to top Go down

Game is crashing after changing the language Empty Re: Game is crashing after changing the language

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 13:53

Start your game as an Administrator. This should be done everytime you change the language.
Once you started it as an Admin you can run the game thereafter in the normal manner.

Back to top Go down

Game is crashing after changing the language Empty Re: Game is crashing after changing the language

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 15:35

Unfortunatelly, it didn't worked. I'm actually starting the game as admin all the time. 

Does anyone have any other sugestions? :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 18:39

Apply the Dine Out Hotfix again
Start game as Admin
Change language in RldOrigin.ini, save the file
Start game again as Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Aug 2016, 00:25

Savoo wrote:Unfortunatelly, it didn't worked. I'm actually starting the game as admin all the time. 

Does anyone have any other sugestions? :c

Hello and welcome to the forum @Savoo,

Sorry to hear about those difficulties. Are you really sure you correctly edited the RldOrigin.ini file ? Did you maybe accidentally delete or edit other lines in that file ? If you only put pl_PL next to "Language", and remove the semi-colon in front, then it should ork out just fine.

Please do let us know once you double-checked the file, so that we can see further. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2016, 01:28

Hello  @Savoo
I had the same problem by changing the Spanish language.
The only thing I solution is re-download the fix (all fix on page: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23242-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-20-60-1020-out-now-download-link#)
I had downloaded a part of the fix, the small patch of this page ( https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23348-the-sims-4-dine-out-hotpatch-released-download-link# )
and what I did was give me the same error that gives you. It is that something with that little fix does not work changing languages.
Try to re- install all the complete fix and do not forget to add it to your antivirus exepcion .
I hope to work with you !!
Pd: Sorry for my poor english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top