Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 Backyard stuff files (uncracked). [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 Backyard stuff files (uncracked). [CLOSED] Empty The sims 4 Backyard stuff files (uncracked). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:02

I found this :

Censored

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Backyard stuff files (uncracked). [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sims 4 Backyard stuff files (uncracked). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:30

Hello, 
first of all you can just post links from warez/pirated websites, as it's prohibited by forum rules.
As title of torrent says those are uncracked files and can't be used in pirated game. 

Let me explain it his way. You have The Sims 4 on Origin and bought Backyard Stuff. Everything is downloaded and you just copy that folder which you downloaded and put it for download. And it's practically that. Sadly, one again I repeat this cannot be used in pirated game.

It's easy to get those files, but most important and hardest part is to create crack.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Backyard stuff files (uncracked). [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sims 4 Backyard stuff files (uncracked). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 21:27

I tried them already yesterday but as @simmer_tony said, without the real crack it didn't change my game in any way. So no Backyard stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 09 Aug 2016, 00:04

Pandawa wrote:I found this :

Censored

Hello @Pandawa,

Can I kindly remind you of forum rule #7 here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules#153250

Please, do not post external torrent or warez links on the forum here. Smile  If you think you have interesting stuff, please rather send the staff here a private message. I censored your link accordingly.

Besides, I also slightly edited your topic title, to clarify the topic's concern. People could be disappointed when reading the topic, believing that "Backyard stuff" is already out.

Edit: I will also close this thread now. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top