Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is backyard stuff out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is backyard stuff out? Empty Is backyard stuff out?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 20:37

I have been away for a while and just have dine out installed at last, but is backyard stuff out on a fix or torrent? Or any news?

Could this forum have a more clear way to show what is the latest fix/update/torrent/pack etc on the game pls, cause with threads being moved and no clear news page, im getting confused on what is out.

Anyway, thanks to this site for all we got lately! Its now my number one new feed for the sims 4 downloads Very Happy Good to see how the mods always communicate with their members! keep it up!

Mod edit: topic has been moved to "The Sims 4 Downloads Support (PC)".

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Is backyard stuff out? Empty Re: Is backyard stuff out?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 20:51

No, Backyard is not yet available for pirated downloads.

The latest version (pirate) is 1.20.60.1020
The latest version (legal) is 1.22.22.1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 14:08

Take a look at thread here.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Sep 2016, 19:05

Fursims wrote:Could this forum have a more clear way to show what is the latest fix/update/torrent/pack etc on the game pls, cause with threads being moved and no clear news page, im getting confused on what is out.

Hello @Fursims,

Thanks for the message! About your concern, please see the previous post from simmer_tony. Smile  This is a so-called "Global Announcement", which shows up on top of all the subforums here. In addition, there is the News-section too. You are right, that it could be a bit more clearly organized. I did have some ideas in mind, for that. 

For one, I was thinking of placing the News-section right at the very top on the forum index (home-page) here, so that it is more visible. But we'll need to discuss the details internally.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 16:03

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Fursims wrote:Could this forum have a more clear way to show what is the latest fix/update/torrent/pack etc on the game pls, cause with threads being moved and no clear news page, im getting confused on what is out.

Hello @Fursims,

Thanks for the message! About your concern, please see the previous post from simmer_tony. Smile  This is a so-called "Global Announcement", which shows up on top of all the subforums here. In addition, there is the News-section too. You are right, that it could be a bit more clearly organized. I did have some ideas in mind, for that. 

For one, I was thinking of placing the News-section right at the very top on the forum index (home-page) here, so that it is more visible. But we'll need to discuss the details internally.

Thank you for taking my feedback as something useful Smile I will have a look at the global anouncement although it never appeared for me or i must have missed it somehow. Probably the reason why i asked for a clearer news section :p

Hope backyard stuff will come soon, cause it would be fun for my upcoming sim kids to play in the garden. Is there also no any news about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 03 Sep 2016, 16:12

Fursims wrote:
Thank you for taking my feedback as something useful Smile I will have a look at the global anouncement although it never appeared for me or i must have missed it somehow. Probably the reason why i asked for a clearer news section :p

Hope backyard stuff will come soon, cause it would be fun for my upcoming sim kids to play in the garden. Is there also no any news about it?

No problem at all; in addition to the forum, we also have social media presences on Facebook & Twitter, where we also announce all important news. Click on the appropriate buttons under my profile information - on the right.

And no news about Backyard stuff as of yet. But I don't think it's going to come anytime soon. The scene groups (crackers) will probably wait again until there are more DLC out again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2016, 12:22

So we had to wait for City Life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2016, 13:59

No there is no cracked Backyard as yet.
WARNING: There are Youtube sites claiming that it is available (in cooperation with Reloaded and Games for the World).
That are fakes luring you into an expensive SMS-service.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top