Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED] Empty Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:20

hi i just have a quick question about this "dine out hotpatch" & that is if this download is only the stuff that comes with dine out but does not include the features? i'm probably just confused for no reason but thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:33

Rachelxox wrote:hi i just have a quick question about this "dine out hotpatch" & that is if this download is only the stuff that comes with dine out but does not include the features? i'm probably just confused for no reason but thank you in advance.

Hello @Rachelxox,

Before the current Ultimate fix was out, there was another Ultimate fix for about two weeks. This earlier Ultimate fix (release dates in the install guides say either 18th or 22nd of July !) had Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden and Kids Room Packs. But no Dine Out.

The hotpatch is a supplementary file only, for those people "back then" who downloaded this older Ultimate fix. Have you downloaded such an older Ultimate fix ? If not, then ignore the hotpatch. Smile

In the meantime, I've taken down all the links for the old Ultimate fix. The thing you can find here is the latest version, with all DLC including Dine Out:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:36

ah!  i understand, thank you for your fast response  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:56

Rachelxox wrote:ah!  i understand, thank you for your fast response  Cool

Nice. Smile  Just wanted to add (in case that wasn't clear), the main reason we even put up that hotpatch was, so that people wouldn't have to re-download another new Ultimate fix, which is 3GB in filesize.

Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support. Until then, have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top