Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 8 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 15:55

If they would wait for a patch, or they had some diffilculties, they would let us know at their twitter or facebook or i dont know

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:01

JelleJoe wrote:If they would wait for a patch, or they had some diffilculties, they would let us know at their twitter or facebook or i dont know
honestly i will just come after 3 days and see if they upload it to the site but i am not gonna download it from there i am gonna download it from  g4tw  when they upload it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:35

i'm really starting to think this is dine out all over again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:37

But last year when get together expansion was released, the crack came out like on the 3-4th day. So has it been made more difficult now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 17:00

meghna93 wrote:But last year when get together expansion was released, the crack came out like on the 3-4th day. So has it been made more difficult now?

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 18:10

And another day wasted on checking skidrow site every 30 min.....
I hope they have it wednesday...
Please skidrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 19:37

Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 19:55

I'm here to join this infinite wait, it's so frustating T___T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 20:04

fromdabricks wrote:I'm here to join this infinite wait, it's so frustating T___T
Welcome  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 20:45

Hello i am new. I am also waiting for city living.. When do u think that will it be available? I have the update 1.20. And it is so boring.. Pff. Hope will be tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 21:20

I'm here to join the wait too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 21:23

have some possibility of coming this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 21:26

meghna93 wrote:But last year when get together expansion was released, the crack came out like on the 3-4th day. So has it been made more difficult now?
i feel like the Get Together EP had way more hype than this city flop. maybe thats why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 22:30

dbrrrt wrote:have some possibility of coming this week?
your guess is as good as mine.
Nobody knows and it is useless speculating.
When it is there, no doubt G4TW will publish it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 22:51

JelleJoe wrote:
fromdabricks wrote:I'm here to join this infinite wait, it's so frustating T___T
Welcome  Sad
ThankS!    clown
Hope it will coming soon, City Living is becoming an obsession!  Jelly_2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 22:53

fromdabricks wrote:
JelleJoe wrote:
Welcome  Sad
ThankS!    clown
The more reactions on fora likes this, the louder Electronic Arts laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 22:57

Tarac wrote:
fromdabricks wrote:
JelleJoe wrote:
Welcome  Sad
ThankS!    clown
The more reactions on fora likes this, the louder Electronic Arts laughs.
True
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 23:58

Sigh, as my username sum up my feelings on the matter at least it's N7 day tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 01:17

I wonder if the lot traits patch changed the game so much that its made it more complex to crack the City Living pack, honestly I would not be surprised. As for the stated release date, I wonder if that date was there at first because they did not anticipate the complications and pulled it from the listing of releases because they were not sure when they would crack it. 

It would be nice to have heard at least something, but I don't use social medias nor do I know where their site is, I only download my games from here, being I have never had any viruses or the like. So I am a bit in the dark where everyone has found the release dates for City Living. But for everyone on the edge of their seats for this release, I hope its here soon, but until then... popcorn and soda anyone? Or if you are in touch with your European side, perhaps a cuppa? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 15:47

If Electronic Arts finally found a method that can (hardly) be cracked - In the end it will be cracked of course - I foresee that many people go back to the Sims 3.
The Sims games are widely popular just because the games have been cracked and they could combine legal + illegal.
With Sims 4 it's either or and having all games sofar legally bought (approx € 330,00 incl. City Living) it's just too expensive for most people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 16:24

You're totally right. I live in India and just to get all the stuff packs and expansions I'll have to shell out 15,000 to 20000 Rs. approx. And it is just way too expensive. Especially because me as a person will get bored with it in a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 16:40

totalsims wrote:If Electronic Arts finally found a method that can (hardly) be cracked - In the end it will be cracked of course - I foresee that many people go back to the Sims 3.
The Sims games are widely popular just because the games have been cracked and they could combine legal + illegal.
With Sims 4 it's either or and having all games sofar legally bought (approx € 330,00 incl. City Living) it's just too expensive for most people.

Someone told me that they do actually include illegal downloads when rating the popularity of a product. 

I don't know if it's true though

Last edited by Lulku on Mon 07 Nov 2016, 16:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote involve instead of include)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 16:45

I'm checking almost every hour to see if City Living is out yet. *sigh I hope we'll get it soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 18:55

meghna93 wrote:You're totally right. I live in India and just to get all the stuff packs and expansions I'll have to shell out 15,000 to 20000 Rs. approx. And it is just way too expensive. Especially because me as a person will get bored with it in a month.
kali maa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 19:02

i think we'll get it or wednesday, friday or this weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 19:56

Isn't it just funny how every day people are waiting for the crack and they don't release it and everyone is just like "I think we will get it tomorrow" and then we don't get it and it goes on and on and on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 19:57

we'll get it tomorrow 
*tomorrow*
we'll get it tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top