Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 10 Empty The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 20:24

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please keep in mind that this thread is meant for general discussion in the first place. If you need any help with technical or download-related problems, please open a new topic in The Sims 4 Downloads Support. In case of more in-game related problems, feel free to open a new topic in The Sims 4 in-game Support. Thank you!

- The_gh0stm4n

It seems that new expansion pack for The Sims 4 has leaked.

http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

Hoping it would be like Late Night. Name for EP, would probably be Get to City. *sarcasam*

I hope that it wasn't like with that world, that after turned out to be very old concept art for The Sims 4 Base Game. 

http://simsvip.com/2016/06/30/the-sims-4-base-game-concept-art-by-michael-bierek/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Nov 2016, 13:23

MilosGamerSRB wrote:(...) and by seeders did lots of people download it.

Not necessarily. I'd be very careful with "the number of seeders", because fake/virus torrents often have lots of seeders as well. I'm guessing those seeders may not necessarily be human, but they could be seedboxes (in simple terms, servers which provide torrent downloads). I mostly orient myself on whether the uploader on ThePirateBay is trusted or a VIP. 

Or, you guys could also wait for Games4theworld-repack, if you can bring up the patience.  Haters gonna hate  Very Happy

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 13:29

its so funny how you all are arguing over a game. please proceed, im very amused.

MilosGamerSRB wrote:Read the comments and seeders. By the comments you can indetify is it fake or not, and by seeders did lots of people download it.
this is definitely not true. you can go to any torrent site and see a bunch of nice comments, then you click the download link and BANG! a survey. this has happened to me this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 14:13

I agree with @cyberraga, those comments are nothing but "troll" messages, like "thank you" or some sort, which they're obviously lies. They're basically to trick you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 15:48

I'm very keen to get City Living, so I try each and every link offering this expansion.
Every day I clean up my PC and this morning I started met ZERO infections.
After visiting just 2 sites I ended up with 485 infections of malware and of course a complete new search engine

Thank God I have adequate protections on my computers, but what will happen to PC's that lack protection ?

Please do not try these "most promising" sites. Leave it to G4TW (and me) to find a good working, virus and malware free, copy of City Living.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 15:58

cyberraga wrote:its so funny how you all are arguing over a game. please proceed, im very amused.

MilosGamerSRB wrote:Read the comments and seeders. By the comments you can indetify is it fake or not, and by seeders did lots of people download it.
this is definitely not true. you can go to any torrent site and see a bunch of nice comments, then you click the download link and BANG! a survey. this has happened to me this week.
I know right, but I'd check all of their registration date, to see if they are fake created the same day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 16:28

MilosGamerSRB wrote:I know right, but I'd check all of their registration date, to see if they are fake created the same day.

Well, I'm apparently new to this game (NOT)
Can you please tell me how you can check a torrent that dates from today or yesterday without downloading it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 19:58

It's the team RELOADED who cracks the sims, and I didn't see any games cracked since COD, a week ago (or I didn't see them)
We can hope they work on the crack of city living, especially when we know that they crack a game every 2 days, exept for games with denuvo (about a week)
So, I think we can expect a crack for this week end (hope so)
Will see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2016, 21:07

Otaku shinjeki no kyojin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 00:37

MrMonty96 wrote:Otaku shinjeki no kyojin!
please dont

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 01:25

Tarac wrote:...and of course a complete new search engine...

That damned Baidu!!  Mad

//EDIT

If the people who crack the game have anything to do with the skidrowreloaded site, they will probably wait a looooong time to crack the game (If they crack it), because ppl are spamming the whole site...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 10:36

I read somewhere that the City Living crack is under testing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:05

The one from TPB is a definite fake, me and my brother dissected it yesterday. 
It installs viruses and that's it. Do not download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:07

Lulku wrote:The one from TPB is a definite fake, me and my brother dissected it yesterday. 
I wasn't talking about that crack. I know that it installs viruses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 11:11

YariMedici wrote:I read somewhere that the City Living crack is under testing!
I don't know if this is true...after what happend last week I am sceptical about every information that I read about the crack Happy B-day!  I can't take any more disappointments right now No

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Nov 2016, 13:26

Lulku wrote:The one from TPB is a definite fake, me and my brother dissected it yesterday. 

More people have been asking about that one (again).

This 'torrent' is just a little more than 1GB in filesize, and from an unverified uploader. With no mention about any additional instructions. A serious uploader would at the very least link in the description to another torrent that you need to install first, before installing that 1GB torrent (so that this 1GB pack kind of functions like an Ultimate fix). But even then, 1GB is a very unlikely size for the 1.24 patch + Backyard Stuff + City Living. Even if it's "super compressed".

The patch from 1.23 to the 1.24 version that I downloaded on my own Origin-base game is already over 2GB.  Suspect
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 17:23

Skidrow and reloaded are surprisingly uploading games today, maybe it will be released today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 17:24

MrMonty96 wrote:Skidrow and reloaded are surprisingly uploading games today, maybe it will be released today?
I hope so WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 17:30

filipe231291 wrote:
MrMonty96 wrote:Skidrow and reloaded are surprisingly uploading games today, maybe it will be released today?
I hope so WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The fact they've just uploaded mafia 3 and its working, i think they will upload it today or this weekend, but again, I Think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 18:11

I'm starting to freaking out. I need this crack so much.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 18:15

Nghh, I watch the site all the hours, everyday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 18:20

Dystopia wrote:Nghh, I watch the site all the hours, everyday
Me to, but some friends are coming over in a few, so i will not be watching skidrow 24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 20:04

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

More people have been asking about that one (again).

This 'torrent' is just a little more than 1GB in filesize, and from an unverified uploader. With no mention about any additional instructions. A serious uploader would at the very least link in the description to another torrent that you need to install first, before installing that 1GB torrent (so that this 1GB pack kind of functions like an Ultimate fix). But even then, 1GB is a very unlikely size for the 1.24 patch + Backyard Stuff + City Living. Even if it's "super compressed".

The patch from 1.23 to the 1.24 version that I downloaded on my own Origin-base game is already over 2GB.  SuspectDefinitely, I tried to comment on the torrent to warn everyone it's fake but my comment isn't appearing on there.

My brother said the binary or hex is full of 0's (not really sure what that means) and it actually send information out to some dodgy websites that are "whois" protected, go figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Nov 2016, 20:31

Lulku wrote:My brother said the binary or hex is full of 0's (not really sure what that means) 

0 = "null character". Which could be a placeholder value, but often it is kind of "empty data" which doesn't do anything/is there to signify the end of data strings (pardon me if that is not the correct term or description, for those with more advanced IT knowledge than me). I didn't bother to test that thing, since I knew by looking at the filesize it was fake.  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2016, 20:37

Hi guys. Frankly speaking, I'm having diarrhoea from waiting for City Living. I've been waiting for 22 hours and now I'm having intravenous therapy at home because I can't eat. I think Illuminati has this crack, they want us to be their marionettes. Tell me guys, if u capture this game. 
Regards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 00:07

They have been uploading a ton of games today. I feel like we'll receive it tomorrow or this weekend! Keep positive! They don't owe us anything and are probably trying their hardest to get it out. Patience Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 02:38

I feel like the actual people who crack games and stuff are laughing at all these assumptions, and giving zero **** about this game. Maybe we should do the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2016, 08:26

Misiizm wrote:Hi guys. Frankly speaking, I'm having diarrhoea from waiting for City Living. I've been waiting for 22 hours and now I'm having intravenous therapy at home because I can't eat. I think Illuminati has this crack, they want us to be their marionettes. Tell me guys, if u capture this game. 
Regards
HAHAHA! Omg, thanks for the laugh! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top