Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft. Empty There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft.

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2016, 01:03

I navigated to the website you specified for accessing the Minecraft server, http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/, but there is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft.

Thank you

babylips2

Back to top Go down

There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft. Empty Re: There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Aug 2016, 03:44

babylips2 wrote:I navigated to the website you specified for accessing the Minecraft server, http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/, but there is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft.

Thank you

babylips2

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the forum @babylips2,

I moved your post to the right section. You must use a Minecraft-client to access the server. If you don't have a legit Minecraft-game, you can also use cracked clients. Google for "Minecraft TeamExtreme". Once you find such a torrent, download and install the game.

Once you get to open the game, you need to create a profile. Choose a username and then also choose game version 1.8.9 (!). 

Then you open the Multiplayer-component in the game and click on "add server". The G4TW-server is already on my own menu here.

There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft. Screen21

Then put http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org as the server address here.

There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft. Screen20

Click "done" at the end. Now you should be able to access the server. Smile  You'll also need a personal password if you want to play on the server though. Read up here for more information:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22672-new-minecraft-authentication-system

For any follow-up questions just continue in this thread here. Good luck for now though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft. Empty Re: There is nothing on that page referencing Minecraft.

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2016, 01:50

Thank you so much for your reply. My 6 year old grandson is all about Minecraft. I want to teach myself how to play [ I am a Sims person normally :-) ]

I will follow your instructions and I know I will have have the best experience. Thank you again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 16 Nov 2016, 12:25

For future reference, the instructions can also be found here Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 16 Nov 2016, 20:53

babylips2 wrote:Thank you so much for your reply. My 6 year old grandson is all about Minecraft. I want to teach myself how to play [ I am a Sims person normally :-) ]

I will follow your instructions and I know I will have have the best experience. Thank you again.
Always nice to welcome new players!
Welcome to "Games4theworldia" and do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything related to the server. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top