Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS2 install issue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - TS2 install issue. Empty TS2 install issue.

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 01:05

some of the EPs wont let me install without a cd, is there a fix or do i HAVE to install an iso maker/mounter.

Back to top Go down

silent install - TS2 install issue. Empty Re: TS2 install issue.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Aug 2016, 06:33

Turnus wrote:some of the EPs wont let me install without a cd, is there a fix or do i HAVE to install an iso maker/mounter.

Hello @Turnus,

For now, check this out and let us know how it went for you afterwards.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21964-the-sims-2-complete-collection-expansion-installation-please-insert-disk-number-1-fix

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 17:36

One problem fixed only for another to pop in its place. I cant seem to insall holiday pack it keeps saying i need at least 200 mb of space on my harddrive when i have over 20gigs to work with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 19:06

Go to Run or press Windows + R then type regedit and open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and then select SOFTWARE.

For 32-Bit: Find EA GAMES folder and open the sims 2 double-click on the Display Name then you will see the pop-up. Delete  from Value Data text field and the problem will solved.

For 64-Bit: Open Wow6432Node then Find EA GAMES folder and open the sims 2 double-click the Display Name then you will see the pop-up. Delete "" from Value Data text field and the problem will solved.

Before: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
After: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Hope this helps! Keep us posted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Aug 2016, 20:23

simmer_tony wrote:Go to Run or press Windows + R then type regedit and open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and then select SOFTWARE.

For 32-Bit: Find EA GAMES folder and open the sims 2 double-click on the Display Name then you will see the pop-up. Delete  from Value Data text field and the problem will solved.

For 64-Bit: Open Wow6432Node then Find EA GAMES folder and open the sims 2 double-click the Display Name then you will see the pop-up. Delete "" from Value Data text field and the problem will solved.

Before: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
After: The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection

Hope this helps! Keep us posted!

Unfortunately i still get a pop up saying i don't have enough room on my hard-drive. Also its double deluxe not ultimate collection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top