Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No "First Kiss" option available after installing Nraas WooHooer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No "First Kiss" option available after installing Nraas WooHooer Empty No "First Kiss" option available after installing Nraas WooHooer

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2016, 16:03

This is running on Windows 10

I have only installed Sims 3 and Master Suite stuff from Games4theworld. I installed Nraas Woohooer with Overwatch and MasterController. If I chat another sim up to "very alluring" there is still no option to "first kiss" no matter what I do within the mod or the game. I've tried reinstalling and removing stuff. I've not seen anyone else with this issue. Is my computer just cursed or something? I just want this mod to work

Back to top Go down

No "First Kiss" option available after installing Nraas WooHooer Empty Re: No "First Kiss" option available after installing Nraas WooHooer

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Sep 2016, 19:14

nokeylad wrote:This is running on Windows 10

I have only installed Sims 3 and Master Suite stuff from Games4theworld. I installed Nraas Woohooer with Overwatch and MasterController. If I chat another sim up to "very alluring" there is still no option to "first kiss" no matter what I do within the mod or the game. I've tried reinstalling and removing stuff. I've not seen anyone else with this issue. Is my computer just cursed or something? I just want this mod to work

Hello and welcome to the forum @nokeylad,

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer
It seems that the mods there are compatible with game versions 1.63 to 1.69, so I don't think there is a patch version conflict. But have you tried without using the mod; does the "first kiss" option show up when you have the mods removed? If so, then you know the problem is with the mod.

Also, try looking carefully under all available tabs/options for the interaction. Certain interactions are 'well hidden' and you need to look very carefully.

Finally, try deleting the scriptCache.package file under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, and then try the game again. Good luck for now!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

No "First Kiss" option available after installing Nraas WooHooer Empty Re: No "First Kiss" option available after installing Nraas WooHooer

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2016, 12:07

Thanks, but I tried doing most of those things. Ill see if I can have one more dig at the options menu but I doubt it will change anything. Can anyone else who used WooHooer on a Games4TheWorld copy of the game comment on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Sep 2016, 21:08

nokeylad wrote:Thanks, but I tried doing most of those things. Ill see if I can have one more dig at the options menu but I doubt it will change anything. Can anyone else who used WooHooer on a Games4TheWorld copy of the game comment on this?

Maybe I get to play this weekend, but another thing (even though it may sound stupid): is the sim you are trying to do the interaction with, best friends with you? I.e. is the relationshop bar filled completely? If not, you can temporarily cheat yourself the filling of the relationship bar, with the "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat. Though it may not be necessary to have that prerequisite, with the mod; it's been a while since I used the mod...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top