Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 4 Laptop crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 4 Laptop  crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay  Empty THE SIMS 4 Laptop crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2016, 23:55

Hi, 

i recently downloaded your whole sims 4 series and i installed them according to the instructions. After each installement i tried the game to see if it played fine and it did until the ultimate fix. After i installed it, i tried the game again and it played until my laptop suddenly shut down after 5 minutes of gameplay. I thought at first it was the laptop overheating but after letting it cool down and taking of the battery i restarted the game and it shut down the laptop again. What should i do? Please help! 

Thank you very much for your attention and thank you in advance for the help.

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 4 Laptop  crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay  Empty Re: THE SIMS 4 Laptop crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Sep 2016, 19:20

zoiphio wrote:Hi, 

i recently downloaded your whole sims 4 series and i installed them according to the instructions. After each installement i tried the game to see if it played fine and it did until the ultimate fix. After i installed it, i tried the game again and it played until my laptop suddenly shut down after 5 minutes of gameplay. I thought at first it was the laptop overheating but after letting it cool down and taking of the battery i restarted the game and it shut down the laptop again. What should i do? Please help! 

Thank you very much for your attention and thank you in advance for the help.

Hello @zoiphio and welcome to the forum, 

Sorry to hear about that, but are you experiencing the same issue when playing with any other games, or is it only with The Sims 4? For now, have a look at the guide here, and especially part III.) - about "excessive frame-rendering".
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

It may also be possible that the laptop is a bit dusty inside; if you are not familiar with opening up the computer yourself and safely handling it, you may have to ask someone else to do this for you, be it a friend/relative or a repair shop for computers in your area.

Good luck nonetheless and keep us posted if you like!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top