Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help. Empty Need help.

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2016, 21:48

hey guys,

I've download the expansion packs but i cannot find the base game, can someone point me in the right direction?

Also i can't seem to 'mount' the disk (playing the game with out a disk/turning a icon to the disk or something)

Any help would be amazing.

tHANK YOU!

Back to top Go down

Need help. Empty Re: Need help.

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2016, 22:28

Back to top Go down

Need help. Empty Prtoduct code?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Sep 2016, 21:51

it's asking me for a product code?

how do i by-pass or how do i get one?#

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Sep 2016, 00:15

YULEEE wrote:hey guys,

I've download the expansion packs but i cannot find the base game, can someone point me in the right direction?

Also i can't seem to 'mount' the disk (playing the game with out a disk/turning a icon to the disk or something)

Any help would be amazing.

tHANK YOU!

YULEEE wrote:it's asking me for a product code?

how do i by-pass or how do i get one?#

Thanks

//MERGED

Hello and welcome to the forum @YULEEE,

I merged your post to the thread you already opened. For all discussions, please stick to this thread here. Smile  

Let's start slowly: where did you download The Sims 4 from? It was most likely not from Games4theworld, so the installation may work differently. What does your download look like and what files does it contain? Usually, the other uploaders offer "all-in-one" torrents, that have the base game and all available DLC too, so there shouldn't be a need to download the base game separately.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Sep 2016, 01:36

the game is now working and loading fine - how do i know that all the expansion packs are working correct?

Thanks (i used the multi fix)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 12 Oct 2016, 04:08

YULEEE wrote:the game is now working and loading fine - how do i know that all the expansion packs are working correct?

Thanks (i used the multi fix)

Sorry for the late reply,

I haven't had much time recently to get back to the questions here.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?  Did you get a popup about the DLC, the first time you ran the game? Also, if you suspect certain DLC to be missing, have a look at the post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum