Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't place ANY lots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't place ANY lots Empty Can't place ANY lots

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016, 14:51

I have a fully ultimate-fixed copy of G4TW's TS4, which runs perfectly bar the fact that I cannot place any lots from the gallery – if I try to place directly into an empty lot from the manage world screen, the 'building lot' screen hangs indefinitely, and if I try from within an empty lot in build mode, no lot appears and the only icon on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen is a greyed-out cross/close button (where I can get back into the regular build toolbar by clicking anywhere around it). This is the case with CC lots (both tray files and package) and also with the EA lots (I tried to play both base game and Dine Out lots to no avail). Is there anything I might do to fix this? 

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Can't place ANY lots Empty Re: Can't place ANY lots

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 16 Oct 2016, 01:11

lemonshiv wrote:I have a fully ultimate-fixed copy of G4TW's TS4, which runs perfectly bar the fact that I cannot place any lots from the gallery – if I try to place directly into an empty lot from the manage world screen, the 'building lot' screen hangs indefinitely, and if I try from within an empty lot in build mode, no lot appears and the only icon on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen is a greyed-out cross/close button (where I can get back into the regular build toolbar by clicking anywhere around it). This is the case with CC lots (both tray files and package) and also with the EA lots (I tried to play both base game and Dine Out lots to no avail). Is there anything I might do to fix this? 

Thanks in advance!

Hello @lemonshiv and welcome to the forum,

Have you also installed the other Games4theworld releases of The Sims 4 (DLC) too? The actual install order is the following (see also the guide).
Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> Ultimate fix.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2016, 00:20

I have, yes! I installed the base game > get to work > get together > ultimate fix a few months ago, and then the most recent ultimate fix on top last week. I'll try to reinstall the whole lot from the most recent files available, and see if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top