Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue after updating Sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue after updating Sims 4 Empty Issue after updating Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2019, 14:33

When playing the Sims 4, I experience an infinite loading screen after creating sims and moving them in, then trying to load into the household.
I can create a sim, choose their starting house, but can't load into the actual game.

I have tried loading into old saves, clearing the cache, removing all custom content, running as administrator etc. Essentially I have tried everything from this guide: https://www.games4theworld.club/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-error-code-3-game-starts-unexpectedly-in-spanish-version-1-53-115-1020
I have followed the correct sims 4 installation guide and the game worked completely fine when I had updates up to Get Famous (Step 16). I then downloaded the get famous patch, strangerville, island living and the island living patch in that order and followed the instructions. That is when the issue began.

I've tried everything I can think of, all that's left is to ask for some help here  Question

Back to top Go down

Issue after updating Sims 4 Empty Re: Issue after updating Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2019, 15:02

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Issue after updating Sims 4 Empty Can't place lots after update

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2019, 16:14

I did experience some minor hiccups (such as the origin issue) after updating, but nothing major. There is just one problem: I have downloaded lots/properties using the Tampermonkey script but after loading the game I am unable to place the lot. Instead, it freezes and am not sure what the issue is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2019, 16:24

Then open a new thread because your problem is completely different. And what do you mean by "origin issue"? And do what I said in previous comment too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2019, 16:28

Nevermind, managed to fix it by reinstalling get famous and all the packs after that, sorry for the inconvenience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top