Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Sims isn't Aging

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims isn't Aging Empty My Sims isn't Aging

Post by Guest Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:09

Please help me!
I played Sims 3 with the expansion of Generations, Late Night, University, and Town Life Stuff. And because of something (*idk the reason*), the colour is not shown like before. But, the aging is going normally. But after I fixed the colour, my Sims just didn't go aging. I have an adult in 14 days, a teenager in 8 days, and a child but still in the boarding school. Because of this problem, my child sims isn't graduated from the school yet. So, how do I fix that?
Emm, I saw that something like masterController, is that thing can fix this? How do I fix using that masterController?
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

My Sims isn't Aging Empty Re: My Sims isn't Aging

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 15 Oct 2016, 14:27

Hello,

First thing to do is check your in-game settings. It's possible that the aging is turned off for some reason. You can try to turn aging off, then back on again. It can work after you restart the game.

I'm not sure MasterController has an interaction for aging (it has many interactions). But I do know that Overwatch (from the same modding group) does regular "stuck aging" checks on Sims. 
But it's probably best to try the above option first Smile
Good luck!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 16 Oct 2016, 01:28

ahenryc wrote:Please help me!
I played Sims 3 with the expansion of Generations, Late Night, University, and Town Life Stuff. And because of something (*idk the reason*), the colour is not shown like before. But, the aging is going normally. But after I fixed the colour, my Sims just didn't go aging. I have an adult in 14 days, a teenager in 8 days, and a child but still in the boarding school. Because of this problem, my child sims isn't graduated from the school yet. So, how do I fix that?
Emm, I saw that something like masterController, is that thing can fix this? How do I fix using that masterController?
Thank you.

(I personally have aging completely turned off for all my sims, in TS3  What a Face  Very Happy )

OK, the above may not be helpful for you, but did you ever buy this birthday-cake that puts your sim into the next age group? If my memory doesn't fail me now, there is such a cake that can be bought from the buymode-menu. And using that cake can cause problems later on.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Dec 2016, 12:50

If you have Generations probably you disabled the aging in the Settings, try turning that, or type testingcheatsenabled true AND shift click on the Sim, and then Shift-Click on the Sim and click Trigger Age Transiction or whatever it says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top