Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the difference between the "internal crack" for dine out and the one we already have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the difference between the "internal crack" for dine out and the one we already have? Empty What is the difference between the "internal crack" for dine out and the one we already have?

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2016, 08:58

I noticed there was a new crack released for The Sims 4 a few days ago. But it is still the same patch version as the one we have, so is it pointless to download it? Will it add anything to my game?

I am desperately awaiting an updated version. Wat.

Back to top Go down

What is the difference between the "internal crack" for dine out and the one we already have? Empty Re: What is the difference between the "internal crack" for dine out and the one we already have?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Oct 2016, 09:32

Lulku wrote:I noticed there was a new crack released for The Sims 4 a few days ago. But it is still the same patch version as the one we have, so is it pointless to download it? Will it add anything to my game?

I am desperately awaiting an updated version. Wat.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Lulku!

There is no new torrent for The Sims 4. Judging from your topic title, I'm assuming you are talking about this here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23348-the-sims-4-dine-out-hotpatch-released-download-link

If so, this little patch is only relevant if the TS4 Ultimate fix that you downloaded, says 18th or 22nd of July in the installation guide. It's a supplementary patch for those people who have downloaded this "older" fix, and therefore these people wouldn't have to re-download another 3GB fix file.

If none of that applies to you, you can just get the latest fix here (note, when using this latest fix you don't have to use the patch from above, anymore).
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

What is the difference between the "internal crack" for dine out and the one we already have? Empty Re: What is the difference between the "internal crack" for dine out and the one we already have?

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:48

Ah thank you, I just didn't understand what it was.

My game is definitely up to date anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top