Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ice ream machine deep fryer popcorn maker canning station problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ice ream machine deep fryer popcorn maker canning station problem Empty ice ream machine deep fryer popcorn maker canning station problem

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2016, 11:28

i have issues with the items like for the ice cream machine and deep fryer there's no food or the obect that theyre trying to eat they serve empty plates. my sim can't get closed to the popcorn machine they pop up to their original position before going to the machine. my sim won't acknowledge the canning station and the japanese  tepan grill.

i already tried usin the latest store fix and uninstalling and uninstalling the content but its still not working.

Back to top Go down

ice ream machine deep fryer popcorn maker canning station problem Empty Re: ice ream machine deep fryer popcorn maker canning station problem

Post by Admin Wed 19 Oct 2016, 19:36

Hi there,

This indeed sounds like an issue for which you need the Store Fixes.
How exactly did you apply the Store Fixes?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

ice ream machine deep fryer popcorn maker canning station problem Empty Re: ice ream machine deep fryer popcorn maker canning station problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Oct 2016, 23:24

hungry.eyes wrote:i have issues with the items like for the ice cream machine and deep fryer there's no food or the obect that theyre trying to eat they serve empty plates. my sim can't get closed to the popcorn machine they pop up to their original position before going to the machine. my sim won't acknowledge the canning station and the japanese  tepan grill.

i already tried usin the latest store fix and uninstalling and uninstalling the content but its still not working.

Hello again,

For some strange reason we are getting lots of these messages lately. Are you using any mods maybe? Some users hinted that a couple of the newer e.g. NRAAS mods seem to interfere with the functions of the store fixes.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2016, 13:07

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
hungry.eyes wrote:i have issues with the items like for the ice cream machine and deep fryer there's no food or the obect that theyre trying to eat they serve empty plates. my sim can't get closed to the popcorn machine they pop up to their original position before going to the machine. my sim won't acknowledge the canning station and the japanese  tepan grill.

Hello again,

For some strange reason we are getting lots of these messages lately. Are you using any mods maybe? Some users hinted that a couple of the newer e.g. NRAAS mods seem to interfere with the functions of the store fixes.
I'm not using any mods. I applied the fix as they were instructed in the file.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Oct 2016, 13:14

hungry.eyes wrote:I'm not using any mods. I applied the fix as they were instructed in the file.

Did you also put the ccmerged.package from the store fixes, into the DCBackup-folder as well, and replaced the old file? In addition, try deleting the scriptcache.package, under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

Finally try deleting/selling the defective machines and re-buy them again. See if that improves anything.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2016, 16:47

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
hungry.eyes wrote:I'm not using any mods. I applied the fix as they were instructed in the file.

Did you also put the ccmerged.package from the store fixes, into the DCBackup-folder as well, and replaced the old file? In addition, try deleting the scriptcache.package, under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

Finally try deleting/selling the defective machines and re-buy them again. See if that improves anything.
It is working now! Turns out my mod folder is missing some files so i downloaded the framework folder for mods and everything is working! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top