Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multitab 6000, Deep Fryer, Gumball Machine problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multitab 6000, Deep Fryer, Gumball Machine problems Empty Multitab 6000, Deep Fryer, Gumball Machine problems

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 01:41

I've been having a lot of problems with some of the items I've purchased from the Sims 3 store. The Multitab 6000 won't allow my sims to listen to tabcasts. They'll turn it on and put the bluetooth in their ear but then nothing happens, and the moodlet does not show up. With the Deep Fryer, my sim goes up to it, puts in the item i tell them to cook and then walks away and never goes back to retrieve the food. It just continues to cook there and no one can pick it up. The gumball machine seems to work normally, my sim is able to purchase and eat the gumball but they never get the moodlet. I've looked on various Mod websites and even reinstalled the ccmerged.package file in my DCBackup folder but NOTHING seems to work. It's really frustrating, and I don't have that much experience with installing mods and things like that, so if anyone can help it would be so greatly appreciated. I don't know what else to do. Thanks! 

Help Noob

Back to top Go down

Multitab 6000, Deep Fryer, Gumball Machine problems Empty Re: Multitab 6000, Deep Fryer, Gumball Machine problems

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Aug 2013, 15:44

//MOVED

Hello,

You'll need the store fixes, and they can be found here. Keep in mind that these will be updated from time to time, especially when new premium content is released.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Multitab 6000, Deep Fryer, Gumball Machine problems Empty Re: Multitab 6000, Deep Fryer, Gumball Machine problems

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 20:27

thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top