Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Requests.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Requests. Empty Game Requests.

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2016, 07:34

I would like to request the following:

Sims 4: City Living
Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat
Sims 4 Dine Out
Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff
Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff
Sims 4: Kids Room Stuff
Sims 4: Backyard Stuff

and if its possible, I am looking for the Digital Deluxe Upgrade of Sims 4 for the Holiday Celebration pack, Life of the Party, Awesome Animal Hats and Up All Night content. Since its digital download from Origin, not sure its possible, but I am hoping.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Game Requests. Empty Re: Game Requests.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Oct 2016, 07:44

Glitchie13 wrote:I would like to request the following:

Sims 4: City Living
Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat
Sims 4 Dine Out
Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff
Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff
Sims 4: Kids Room Stuff
Sims 4: Backyard Stuff

and if its possible, I am looking for the Digital Deluxe Upgrade of Sims 4 for the Holiday Celebration pack, Life of the Party, Awesome Animal Hats and Up All Night content. Since its digital download from Origin, not sure its possible, but I am hoping.

Thanks!

//MOVED

Hello again @Glitchie13,

I moved your post to "The Sims 4 chit-chat", since...we actually have all of these items already (minus the upcoming "City Living" and Backyard Stuff). Very Happy

Look here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

The base game from Games4theworld is essentially the "Digital Deluxe" version already, and it comes with all these pre-order/bonus DLC. The remaining DLC are "spread" over the other G4TW-Sims 4 releases like Get to Work, Get together and the latest Ultimate fix. 

As said, what we don't have as of now are City Living as well as Backyard Stuff. We will add new Sims-games and DLC when they become available (no need to formally request such items). Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top