Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED] Empty Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 01:47

I have been playing Sims 3 and Sims 1 for the past week have not touched Sims 4 at all and I go to play last night and it asks for Origin. So I uninstall Origin thinking it is detecting it on the computer (Even though I need it for the Gallery) I have tried everything. I need to write this stuff down to remember incase of stuff like this. Anyway I have only installed a Lighting Mod and returned SweetFX back in the game but the game was working with it so since then I have not installed anything else. However I did get a new anti virus, could this be the case? I tried downloading the Ultimate Fix again but the mirror links are untrusting and lead me to a download manager. Any idea why all of a sudden my game is requesting Origin? All games I have are from Games4theWorld so I follow everything here.
  Help Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 02:20

Start re-downloading the fix again without The Antivirus on. Maybe the antivirus is trying to mess up with the rar file. 
And what do you mean "mirror links are untrusting..." ? I downloaded the fix but I never encountered the issue.

Back to top Go down

Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 02:46

I dont know I ve used the mirror links before but for some reason they keep downloading a download manager. I think I did not have my browser ad blocks on. It may have had nothing to do with the Mirror links. I will try again and update.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Jun 2015, 02:57

ILvSims wrote:However I did get a new anti virus, could this be the case? I tried downloading the Ultimate Fix again but the mirror links are untrusting and lead me to a download manager. Any idea why all of a sudden my game is requesting Origin? All games I have are from Games4theWorld so I follow everything here.
  Help Can't touch banana

//MOVED

Hello again,

Yes, if you got a new anti-virus program you must definitely re-configure the exclusions, for that new program. And then (after you did this successfully), you do not need to re-download the whole fix. Smile  It should be enough in my experience that you only download the most critical files, namely the ones that enable you to play the game without Origin (a.k.a. the "crack" files).

I uploaded those 3 critical files here:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

It's a fairly small download. Copy & paste those files (inside the .RAR) into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, overwrite the existing files. Then re-start the game, and see if that shows any improvement. 

About the mirror links, we'll have a look at those, but you can also download from the link named "torrent version". Again, in your case just download those 3 crack files, from my link above.

Good luck for now ! Suddenly my game requests Origin??? [SOLVED] Icon_smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 07:01

I did what you said and its not making a difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jun 2015, 22:23

OK! I just reinstalled it and did your fix and its back in business. Saved me Saves and tray folders etc. Back in like nothing ever happened!! Thanks! G4TW is the best!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun ! Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top