Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dine out restaurants , food never arrives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dine out restaurants , food never arrives Empty dine out restaurants , food never arrives

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2016, 11:23

Hello G4TW staff,

In my sims 4 game when sims go to a restaurant their food never arrives.
The chef doesnt cook anything and just stands around dancing. 

My sims can be seated and order but never receive their food. they just sit there and wait for days.
even other townies who dine never receive food.

My game is patched to the latest patch provided by you guys and everything else in game works fine.
What should I do to fix this problem?

Thanks, Tomsca172

ps. almost all the food that can be ordered costs $0. Im not sure if this can be fixed too

Back to top Go down

dine out restaurants , food never arrives Empty Re: dine out restaurants , food never arrives

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:54

Something similar happen to me. Can be 2 things:

1. You had some outdate mod which affect the food. That happen to me, delete the mod ( i dont remember the name ) and can dine fine after.

2. I notice to npc recieve there food but my table not, this happen in coner tables in special. What i do i enter to build mode move table ( you can put in same place the important is you move it ) and back to live mode, this had worked aleast 2 table far i remember. I think this happen because the table had route problems, in fact i notice similar problem with one restaurant host podium, and move to other place and work.

I hope this help you.

pd: i am almost 100% sure you had one outdate mod, i remember before read about $0 cost for food bug relate to outdate mod.

pd2: You must search if are use this mod: More Logical Cooking by plasticbox. Far i remeber this one is the origing from problem because is outdate. Had be relase one to day similar i think from same autor.

Back to top Go down

dine out restaurants , food never arrives Empty Re: dine out restaurants , food never arrives

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 05:01

yes i think i am using more logical cooking by plasticbox, ill test out removing it when i get home this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top