Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Tray folder. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Tray folder. [SOLVED] Empty Missing Tray folder. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2016, 23:53

Hi, I have been trying to fix my issue for days! Please note I am pretty new to this whole cracking games. This morning I uninstalled Sims 4 and then reinstalled based on this thread.... https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#. I have previous CC that is coming into my game but I am trying install a Lot in my game and I am been unable to find the Tray folder. I do have a mods folder. If anyone could please help.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Missing Tray folder. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing Tray folder. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 10:22

Newbie_Simmer85 wrote:Hi, I have been trying to fix my issue for days! Please note I am pretty new to this whole cracking games. This morning I uninstalled Sims 4 and then reinstalled based on this thread.... https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#. I have previous CC that is coming into my game but I am trying install a Lot in my game and I am been unable to find the Tray folder. I do have a mods folder. If anyone could please help.

Cheers
Do a search on your computer on the word Tray.
Windows 10: Click on the magnifying glass in the taskbar (Bottom left next to the Windows icon)
Type the word Tray in the searchwindow.
When found rightclick on it to open the location.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 01 Nov 2016, 17:14

Newbie_Simmer85 wrote:Hi, I have been trying to fix my issue for days! Please note I am pretty new to this whole cracking games. This morning I uninstalled Sims 4 and then reinstalled based on this thread.... https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#. I have previous CC that is coming into my game but I am trying install a Lot in my game and I am been unable to find the Tray folder. I do have a mods folder. If anyone could please help.

Cheers

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Newbie_Simmer85 ! Very Happy

Or, you can look at the example screenshot from my own system:
Missing Tray folder. [SOLVED] Screen16

Although I marked the "Mods"-folder there, you can also see the "Tray", slightly below. If you plan on adding more CC, lots or sims in the future, it may be a good idea to get used to the location of that folder. 

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 21:06

Thank you both for replying, I found the folder by doing the search! Easy as Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to open a new topic anytime again!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top