Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED] Empty Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jul 2017, 19:26

Hey everyone 

My problem is I can create a sim and choose a house but after that the loading screen never ever ends  Why God.
also when i installed toddlers pack there was a step that i have to give the second ''Game-'' folder another name but there is no such folder there is only one Game folder, i checked toddlers.rar and installation guide and still couldn't find that folder, please tell me how can i download that spesific folder because i think that folder is causing problems.

BTW I didn't download fitness stuff. Last thing i installed was Parenthood.

Im so confused help me please.
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jul 2017, 20:05

Hi,

I guess the instructions might be confusing to newcomers. Basically, what you need to do is to actually rename THAT folder to Game_ before copy + pasting Parenthood. But you can also delete the Game folder and then install Parenthood again.

Back to top Go down

Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jul 2017, 21:33

i deleted the game folder reinstalled parenthood, its now not endless loading but i have a new problem after loading the game returns to the town selection screen, i checked forums for that, someone suggested updating drivers i did that it didnt work 
i just want to play it Sad have been trying to work the game for two days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jul 2017, 21:40

Have you updated to Fitness as well? If not, update your game see if the bug is solved. Else, if you have mods installed, move them our. Remember to always test updates with fresh sims 4 folder in Documents

Back to top Go down

Endless Loading Screen (and missing game- folder) [SOLVED] Empty Mine is with placing a restaurant lot

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jul 2017, 02:33

Ageha wrote:Hi,

I guess the instructions might be confusing to newcomers. Basically, what you need to do is to actually rename THAT folder to Game_ before copy + pasting Parenthood. But you can also delete the Game folder and then install Parenthood again.
Wait I dont get that part been getting the loading screen after I try to place a restaurant on my lot even after 5 min it still stay loading or like building. I have parenthood idk if I have fitness thats how long I havent played since that problem. WHat should I do with the game folder is it the Documents one or the one from the hard drive that I rename?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jul 2017, 11:01

kupocygirl wrote:Wait I dont get that part been getting the loading screen after I try to place a restaurant on my lot even after 5 min it still stay loading or like building. I have parenthood idk if I have fitness thats how long I havent played since that problem. WHat should I do with the game folder is it the Documents one or the one from the hard drive that I rename?
There should not be a Game Folder in the section Documents.
Also see THIS PAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jul 2017, 04:47

Tarac wrote:
kupocygirl wrote:Wait I dont get that part been getting the loading screen after I try to place a restaurant on my lot even after 5 min it still stay loading or like building. I have parenthood idk if I have fitness thats how long I havent played since that problem. WHat should I do with the game folder is it the Documents one or the one from the hard drive that I rename?
There should not be a Game Folder in the section Documents.
Also see THIS PAGE
Thanks love! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jul 2017, 14:40

Hi @kupocygirl 

Is the endless loading solved for you now? If yes, did you encounter any other bug after playing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jul 2017, 18:30

I'm having the same problem, ever since I downloaded parenthood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jul 2017, 20:40

All issues about endless loading of household are related to not implementation of item 7 of this guide
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#
Or
item 5a of this guide https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31049-another-manual-how-to-install-the-sims-4-and-dlc-s?highlight=manual#

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the G4TW downloads, but please READ !!!!

When, adter reading and following the instructions, the problem still exists, it must be CC related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jul 2017, 21:10

Fixed it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jul 2017, 21:26

Sonica wrote:Fixed it Smile
Glad you did.
Happy simming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jul 2017, 15:10

I'll be closing this thread for now. Do PM me if at some point you want me to open it @kupocygirl. Smile

EDIT:
Sorry, the OA is @edasimay. Do update me though if you're online.

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top