Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020] Empty Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Nov 2016, 09:56

This message is NOT about "The Sims 4 City Living"

Hello!

Since a few people asked again about it, I've worked on compiling a TS4 Ultimate fix for the current 1.20.60.1020 version, that only gives you the update for the base game, without actually adding any of the DLC such as Dine Out or Kids Room Stuff.

Note that I made some slight changes to the game's folder structure and the actual crack; I don't recommend anybody trying to 'tamper' with these game files yourselves unless you really know what you're doing ! If you still mess up on that, you will likely have to re-install the game.

Feedback is welcome here (just post down below in the thread here); and your feedback will determine if we 'officially' start working again on these update-only fixes. Just playtest the game, and we'll see. Very Happy  I didn't add any instructions into the download, so I'll put the instructions as follows:

1. Make sure to familiarize yourself well enough with your setup of anti-virus/security software. See the topic here.

2. Download only the Games4theworld base game of The Sims 4, which you can find here. Install it as well, according to the included instructions.

3. Then download the file from the link at the bottom. If you end up with some error message when trying to access the link on MediaFire, please temporarily disable ablockers in your browser.

4. Open the file with WinRAR; you will see a bunch of folders. You should now extract all these folders, into where you installed The Sims 4. The Games4theworld-version of the base game by default installs to C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. You can simply drag the folders from WinRAR, into that folder location.

5. When prompted, choose "merge folders" and "copy and replace (all) files/replace files in the destination".

6. I'd now suggest you move the install folder of The Sims 4, either under C:\Program files (x86) or C:\Program files.

7. Then go under the Game\Bin subdirectory of the game, and start with the TS4.exe. If you have a 64-bit Windows system, you can also use the TS4_x64.exe - for that, I recommend you move the install folder of the game under C:\Program files though.

8. Playtest it!  

Final notes: as said, this patch will update your Games4theworld base game to version 1.20.60.1020. It doesn't add the DLC, but the bonus items from the Double Deluxe base game, like the plumbob lamps, flaming tiki bar, "party all night DLC" and so forth should still be included.

I would also suggest that if you already made a savefile with the 'complete' RELOADED/Games4theworld TS4 pack, (and you want to help us test that thing) that you go to Documents\Electronic Arts and change the folder name of The Sims 4, into something else, that you can recognize later on. For example, The Sims 4_Complete.  What a Face

Arrow  Get the experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix here!   

(Mirror link)

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 23:48; edited 3 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020] Empty Hey I got an update on this hotfix using the legit base game

Post by Guest Sun 27 Nov 2016, 19:29

Ok so I used this along with my july Get together, get to work etc. I applied the hotfix after I installed them, and Im using the legit base game. ANd I stopped origin from running in the background made sure that my avg isnt on either. It does work but Im missing stuff WhatDidUJustCallMe? LOL I took screenies and it didnt took the UI -.- but it says that I dont have the EPs or even the stuff packs. Only thing that shows up is the cc I have. So it does let me play the game but the things that are from the EPs won't show up and say I dont have them when I do but it's cracked
Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020] 11-27-10
Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020] 11-27-11

Back to top Go down

Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020] Empty Re: Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Nov 2016, 19:42

kupocygirl wrote:Ok so I used this along with my july Get together, get to work etc. I applied the hotfix after I installed them, and Im using the legit base game. ANd I stopped origin from running in the background made sure that my avg isnt on either. It does work but Im missing stuff WhatDidUJustCallMe? LOL I took screenies and it didnt took the UI -.- but it says that I dont have the EPs or even the stuff packs. Only thing that shows up is the cc I have. So it does let me play the game but the things that are from the EPs won't show up and say I dont have them when I do but it's cracked

FUU!   Razz

You're not supposed to use this thing, if you already have Get to Work, Get together, etc. installed. This is really only for people who install the base game (of Games4theworld). And then they apply this update-only, and get the 1.20.60.1020.

Imagine you bought on Origin a base game of The Sims 4, and then update it to 1.20.60.1020. This patch that I linked above does exactly that: it only updates the base game, without giving you the other DLC items. There are users who "only" want an updated TS4 base game, or who have a slower internet/not-so-good data plan, and therefore want an alternative route of playing TS4 without downloading these other items.

In your case, you should simply try re-applying the other downloads & in the following order: Get to Work -> Get together -> (main) Ultimate fix. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020] Empty Re: Experimental The Sims 4 Update-Only Ultimate fix. [VERSION 1.20.60.1020]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2016, 00:32

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
kupocygirl wrote:Ok so I used this along with my july Get together, get to work etc. I applied the hotfix after I installed them, and Im using the legit base game. ANd I stopped origin from running in the background made sure that my avg isnt on either. It does work but Im missing stuff WhatDidUJustCallMe? LOL I took screenies and it didnt took the UI -.- but it says that I dont have the EPs or even the stuff packs. Only thing that shows up is the cc I have. So it does let me play the game but the things that are from the EPs won't show up and say I dont have them when I do but it's cracked

FUU!   Razz

You're not supposed to use this thing, if you already have Get to Work, Get together, etc. installed. This is really only for people who install the base game (of Games4theworld). And then they apply this update-only, and get the 1.20.60.1020.

Imagine you bought on Origin a base game of The Sims 4, and then update it to 1.20.60.1020. This patch that I linked above does exactly that: it only updates the base game, without giving you the other DLC items. There are users who "only" want an updated TS4 base game, or who have a slower internet/not-so-good data plan, and therefore want an alternative route of playing TS4 without downloading these other items.

In your case, you should simply try re-applying the other downloads & in the following order: Get to Work -> Get together -> (main) Ultimate fix. Very Happy
ohhh ._. ok omg lol thanks man!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Dec 2016, 00:33

kupocygirl wrote:ohhh ._. ok omg lol thanks man!

No problem. Very Happy  If your game was working fine before (with all DLC including the Dine Out, Kids Room & Romantic Garden Stuff), then there is no need to change anything about the build. 

Stay tuned for more news to (hopefully) come!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top