Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 Mod Review: Clean house for everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 Mod Review: Clean house for everyone. Empty TS3 Mod Review: Clean house for everyone.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Dec 2016, 15:33

Hello all!

I've been toying with the idea of reviewing my favourite mods for you, and I figured I may as well give it a shot! This here is the first review:

Clean House for everyone

In The Sims 3, only sims with the "Neat" trait have the "Clean House" interaction. Because I thought it made sense to be able to order a sim to clean their house (and I would overlook stuff), I used to always add a sim with that trait in every household, because it simply saves time.

It must've been years ago that I stumbled upon a simple mod that adds the interaction "Clean House" to the pie menu for all Sims, and I've been enjoying it a lot ever since. Sims can clean their house together without me having to tell them "do this, then that" and always overlook something. 

As for realism: If you're into realism for your sims, this is a good mod for you. It's not like only exceptional neat people have a streamlined way of doing things, people that really don't care about how neat their house is, can still do their work in a streamlined way, rather than cleaning the toilet and then standing around until they come up with the next chore Razz 
So it should be for Sims, and I would recommend this mod for everyone.

I would rate this mod 8/10: It's not essential for an enjoyable experience, but it is simple, and adds a nice touch, and it's not complicated. There aren't any compatibility-issues that I know of.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)