Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else seen LGR's new Cool Kitchen Stuff review?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone else seen LGR's new Cool Kitchen Stuff review? Empty Has anyone else seen LGR's new Cool Kitchen Stuff review?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 01:32

Lazy Game Reviews is one of my favorite people in the Sims community, and I agree with the majority of his reviews. I'd show you guys the video but I'm not quite sure if that type of link is allowed. I also agree with his previous video, where he mentioned that EA is favoring quantity over quality. It seems like stuff packs are the replacement of DLC's which is pretty disappointing since they are double the price of what a regular Sims 3 downloadable content would have been. What are your opinions? I just thought I'd share this with everyone. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else seen LGR's new Cool Kitchen Stuff review? Empty Re: Has anyone else seen LGR's new Cool Kitchen Stuff review?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 02:29

They don't really care cause they know some poor schmuck is gonna pony up the money blindly to get their stuff. I have to admit I'm one of those schmucks but I like to make sure the game is worth playing before I pony up anything. So far it's doesn't seem as though I'll be buying Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else seen LGR's new Cool Kitchen Stuff review? Empty Re: Has anyone else seen LGR's new Cool Kitchen Stuff review?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 02:37

@kitty10136 Same here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Sep 2015, 01:34

I like LGR and his reviews. Like that one video titled "do i hate the sims". He said something about he played sims for a long time and his reviews for the game is like how you would have concern for a friend who is kinda messing up a bit. He just doesn't want to one day just leave the sims because it's not fun anymore or something
 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top