Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wasn't familiar with this page.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wasn't familiar with this page. Empty I wasn't familiar with this page.

Post by xerendipity Thu 22 Dec 2016, 22:53

or, I would have come and said a big hello and THANK YOU a while back.

Creators:
I very much appreciate what you do for us, and while I expectantly and hopefully look forward to the new releases and updates for The Sims 4 game, I most certainly understand your time is valuable, and wait with baited, but resigned (and understanding and thankful) breath.  Carry on please.  More power to you! Very Happy

Admins/Moderators/Site Owners:
THANK you SO VERY MUCH for providing  place where we can get our game on and for the time and work you endlessly devote to keeping it up and running, and more than that, for ACTUALLY participating and becoming involved.  You guys ROCK.  I tip my fedora.
xerendipity
xerendipity
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

I wasn't familiar with this page. Empty Re: I wasn't familiar with this page.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Dec 2016, 18:19

xerendipity wrote:or, I would have come and said a big hello and THANK YOU a while back.

Creators:
I very much appreciate what you do for us, and while I expectantly and hopefully look forward to the new releases and updates for The Sims 4 game, I most certainly understand your time is valuable, and wait with baited, but resigned (and understanding and thankful) breath.  Carry on please.  More power to you! Very Happy

Admins/Moderators/Site Owners:
THANK you SO VERY MUCH for providing  place where we can get our game on and for the time and work you endlessly devote to keeping it up and running, and more than that, for ACTUALLY participating and becoming involved.  You guys ROCK.  I tip my fedora.

Hello @xerendipity and sorry for the late reply,

You're always welcome. Smile  About the "participation" and "involvement", we are in the lucky position that since our Forum is comparatively small, we can actually engage with users on a level that would be needed for giving support in a proper way. Make no mistake, despite the small size of the community, things are not always easy for us either. But your appreciation certainly also helps us moving on!

Hope you'll enjoy our stuff and services in the future as well, and stay tuned for more surprises down the road. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Dec 2016, 20:47

Thank you very much for your appreciation! That always helps to keep us going Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top