Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inviting ghosts to move in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inviting ghosts to move in? Empty Inviting ghosts to move in?

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 21:57

Hello.
So I just want to know if anyone else who has City Living is also having this issue now. I can no longer invite a ghost to move in, even if the friendship bar is full. Previously, it had to be around 95% full, but now the 'Ask to move in' option is simply not showing up. Did a game update remove it?
Granted this isn't really such a big problem to me, if I want a ghost to join, I can just use a cheat to add them to the family, but I do consider it strange, that this option is gone now. I also tested this while having the script mods turned off, just to make sure if those are responsible, but it remained the same.

If anyone has a legit copy, I would be glad if they could test this for me.

Back to top Go down

Inviting ghosts to move in? Empty Re: Inviting ghosts to move in?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jan 2017, 06:52

Cat_Eye wrote:Did a game update remove it?

Hello (and sorry for the late reply),

There is no game update that removed this feature; it would be rather unlikely if they introduced a new feature and then simply removed it again later on. It did happen in the past with Sims-games that new features were undone, but those were (almost?) always things that people found 'annoying'.

Also, in-game wise there is no difference between the RELOADED-version of The Sims 4, and the legit ones on Origin. Maybe one of these days I get to play The Sims 4 again and can find me some ghosts in the process to befriend, but until then, I'm afraid I can't say more about the issue other than it's most likely another one of the countless problems. I personally wouldn't even want to mess around that much with dem' ghosts unless there is a DLC that makes them into normal sims again, one day.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top