Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link Empty Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2017, 08:06

Hi, i'm trying to download the Sims 4 fix update but the link won't unlock itself. I took off my ad blocker but it's still un-accessable. Is there another way to open it or is there something wrong with the link.

Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link Sims11

Back to top Go down

Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link Empty Re: Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Jan 2017, 09:54

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
The fix hasn't been updated after the release of City Living, since it would be almost the same size as the download for City Living. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link Empty Re: Can't access Sims 4 Ultimate Fix link

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2017, 10:01

Understandable but the thing is, im still on the first version. I havent played in a while and im trying to install a mod but it will only work with version 1.20 or 1.25, im on 1.13.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Jan 2017, 10:20

If you want to update your game, I'm afraid there's no other option that to follow these instructions. I'm afraid there's no "update-only"solution available here, or anywhere else.  If you don't necessarily want the latest version, you can follow those step until you have done "step 5", but that still means that you have to install a number of DLC's. That's going to get you a 1.20.xx game version.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2017, 13:29

ahh that's explained then.. i was playing it earlier today, then i thought to check for an update... there was one, so i installed it, and now i can't play xD

ah well. rewards to the patient, right? lol

any rough estimates on when it'll be released? or is it just the 'Valve Response®'?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:23

eksynn wrote:ahh that's explained then.. i was playing it earlier today, then i thought to check for an update... there was one, so i installed it, and now i can't play xD

ah well. rewards to the patient, right? lol

any rough estimates on when it'll be released? or is it just the 'Valve Response®'?

We have looked into releasing an update-only crack, but since it was almost as big in filesize as the latest torrent for City Living, we've decided against it, since it didn't appear to make much sense. If i remember correctly, that fix was going to be about 5.5GB, though please correct me if I am wrong @The_gh0stm4n.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Jan 2017, 04:30

Correct, there will be no "Ultimate fix" this time, since the filesize would be almost the same as with our City Living torrent. The current City Living torrent replaces the old Ultimate fix.

I'll try working on an update-only fix, which means it only updates your base game. But I can't give an ETA though.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jan 2017, 05:07

Thanks Edin. It worked

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 04 Jan 2017, 09:50

Mixie wrote:Thanks Edin. It worked

You're welcome Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top