Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Base Game Copy Problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit Base Game Copy Problem. Empty Legit Base Game Copy Problem.

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jan 2017, 23:43

Hey Guys!Happy new year! Very Happy
Ok so my problem is:
I have a legit copy of the sims 4 , i really want get acces to the gallerry,so i replaced the sims 4 (legit game) by the cracked one,and i still have the run as administrator/close origin error message...how shall i do? please help me! Sad

Back to top Go down

Legit Base Game Copy Problem. Empty Re: Legit Base Game Copy Problem.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Jan 2017, 14:35

Pandawa wrote:Hey Guys!Happy new year! Very Happy
Ok so my problem is:
I have a legit copy of the sims 4 , i really want get acces to the gallerry,so i replaced the sims 4 (legit game) by the cracked one,and i still have the run as administrator/close origin error message...how shall i do? please help me! Sad

Hello again,

The answer is simple: you have to (or at least it's recommended to) keep the legit game and cracked game SEPARATE. So you shouldn't "replace" anything. I'm not sure how in your case the problem could be solved, but you may have to re-download the base game of The Sims 4 on Origin.

Then you do it like me: keep the 2 games separate. I have a folder C:\Program files\The Sims 4 for the cracked game and a C:\Program files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4, for the legit game.

If you have enough filespace on your hard-drive, it shouldn't matter all that much. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jan 2017, 19:37

Thank you for your reply! Smile
But can i use the gallery with this trick, and shall i open the game from Origin,or from the cracked floder? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 06 Jan 2017, 19:45

Pandawa wrote:Thank you for your reply! Smile
But can i use the gallery with this trick, and shall i open the game from Origin,or from the cracked floder? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Nowadays you can only use the Gallery with the Origin-TS4, unfortunately.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top