Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Could I buy a legit copy of a DLC for a cracked base?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[SOLVED] Could I buy a legit copy of a DLC for a cracked base? Empty [SOLVED] Could I buy a legit copy of a DLC for a cracked base?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 14:03

Hi guys, I think the tittle explains itself, basicly I have the cracked base game with all dlc cracked too, but I really want to play the vampires/toddlers update and I got a Nice bonus money so I was thinking about buying the new dlc so that the game update and I could finally play it! Would this work???

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Could I buy a legit copy of a DLC for a cracked base? Empty Re: [SOLVED] Could I buy a legit copy of a DLC for a cracked base?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 20:16

No, you cant mix cracked and legit games. The base game needs updating and there's no available crack for it yet, dont bother buying it as it wont work, just wait for the cracked game to get updated. Smile

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Could I buy a legit copy of a DLC for a cracked base? Empty Re: [SOLVED] Could I buy a legit copy of a DLC for a cracked base?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 21:06

ohhhhhh okay I'll wait... You don't know any REAL torrent for toddlers or vampires do you? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 22:10

no there isn't any torrent for it yet, there's a thread on this website, just search 'sims 4 toddlers and vampires' you can watch the topic to see when there's a crack out  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 23:53

//CLOSED
Thanks Amii3e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top