Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Complete Collection Compatibility

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Compatibility Empty Sims 3 Complete Collection Compatibility

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:52

Hi! I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post this question, and I made an account just to be able to ask, so sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

So... Is TS3 Complete Collection that is being provided by games4theworld compatible with windows 10 or 8? I'm not really sure because I'm planning on buying a new PC and I don't want my money to be wasted because I really want to play TS3. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Compatibility Empty Re: Sims 3 Complete Collection Compatibility

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 15:18

I run the game on Windows 8 from this site and can confirm that it works on it. Smile I do not have Windows 10 however, so I can't answer that part of your question.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection Compatibility Empty Re: Sims 3 Complete Collection Compatibility

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:28

I run it on Windows 10 - no problems

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 19 Jan 2017, 14:06

Azure Snow wrote:Hi! I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post this question, and I made an account just to be able to ask, so sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

So... Is TS3 Complete Collection that is being provided by games4theworld compatible with windows 10 or 8? I'm not really sure because I'm planning on buying a new PC and I don't want my money to be wasted because I really want to play TS3. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Azure Snow,

I installed the game on Windows 8 and Windows 10, with no issues that were noticeable to me. However, I myself play on Windows 7, but that has more to do with me (still) not liking Windows 8 & 10. 

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top