Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spa stuff and City Living

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spa stuff and City Living Empty Spa stuff and City Living

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2017, 00:47

Hey y'all! So I just learned about the whole City Living thing and the kind of replacement of the ultimate fix and I wanted to ask some things so I won't do anything wrong while trying to install the City Living patch. So I read about City Living including the other expansion stuffs but I didn't see Spa Stuff there and I noticed there used to be a different torrent for it, like I have it downloaded on my pc. Is it included in the City Living patch or do I have to install the file that says Spa Stuff along with Get Together and the other packs? 
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Spa stuff and City Living Empty Re: Spa stuff and City Living

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 19 Jan 2017, 11:31

everlark2.0 wrote:Hey y'all! So I just learned about the whole City Living thing and the kind of replacement of the ultimate fix and I wanted to ask some things so I won't do anything wrong while trying to install the City Living patch. So I read about City Living including the other expansion stuffs but I didn't see Spa Stuff there and I noticed there used to be a different torrent for it, like I have it downloaded on my pc. Is it included in the City Living patch or do I have to install the file that says Spa Stuff along with Get Together and the other packs? 
Thank you!

//MOVED

Hello again,

I believe the "Spa Day" DLC is included in the Get together-expansions from Games4theworld. But the correct install order (of G4TW-items) still is this: Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> City Living. See also this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top