Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I upload items to the gallery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I upload items to the gallery? Empty Can I upload items to the gallery?

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jan 2017, 13:16

I bought the base game a few weeks ago to access the gallery, and I was wondering... 
If I copied the tray files of a household from the cracked game, including content from the DLCs, would I be able to upload them directly?

I'm asking this because the only way I found to upload households to the gallery is to place them in CAS, then upload them. This obviously won't work because I don't have the DLCs needed, and the game will get rid of the items.

Back to top Go down

Can I upload items to the gallery? Empty Re: Can I upload items to the gallery?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Jan 2017, 20:14

TheBoringGamer wrote:I bought the base game a few weeks ago to access the gallery, and I was wondering... 
If I copied the tray files of a household from the cracked game, including content from the DLCs, would I be able to upload them directly?

I'm asking this because the only way I found to upload households to the gallery is to place them in CAS, then upload them. This obviously won't work because I don't have the DLCs needed, and the game will get rid of the items.

Hello again,

I never tried that myself to be honest, but if placing the Tray-files from the cracked game (into the Tray-folder of the legit TS4 game) doesn't work, then I'm not sure what else could be done here. I mean, if you actually place lots that use DLC content from a cracked game, in a base game-only Origin TS4, then the DLC content won't show up of course. 

I don't think anything could go wrong here, so feel free to try it yourself. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2017, 00:43

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
TheBoringGamer wrote:I bought the base game a few weeks ago to access the gallery, and I was wondering... 

Hello again,

I never tried that myself to be honest, but if placing the Tray-files from the cracked game (into the Tray-folder of the legit TS4 game) doesn't work, then I'm not sure what else could be done here. I mean, if you actually place lots that use DLC content from a cracked game, in a base game-only Origin TS4, then the DLC content won't show up of course. 

I don't think anything could go wrong here, so feel free to try it yourself. Smile
I did try it, that's why I'm asking Smile 
I copied the tray files of a household I had from the cracked game to the legit base game, and I couldn't figure out a way to upload the sims to the gallery without placing them down in CAS first (am I making sense?). This obviously won't work because any content used from DLCs will be removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Feb 2017, 18:58

TheBoringGamer wrote:I did try it, that's why I'm asking Smile 
I copied the tray files of a household I had from the cracked game to the legit base game, and I couldn't figure out a way to upload the sims to the gallery without placing them down in CAS first (am I making sense?). This obviously won't work because any content used from DLCs will be removed.

Sorry for the late reply,

I haven't really found a way to do this either. Sad  I'm sorry. But hey - at least you are able to play a cracked TS4 with all DLC!  Very Happy  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top