Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading Gallery items?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading Gallery items? Empty Downloading Gallery items?

Post by Guest Wed 08 Feb 2017, 13:09

Sorry, this might be a stupid question, but last time I tried to download something from the gallery (with my purchased base game) and put it in my version from games4theworld it wasn't compatible (could not locate the item). Is it possible now? I'm just asking because I don't want to "bother" staff members here with too much requests but before I download the original game again I'd like to know if it is even possible now to get gallery stuff ourselves.

Best regards

Back to top Go down

Downloading Gallery items? Empty Re: Downloading Gallery items?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 08 Feb 2017, 15:43

//Topic split.

Hello,

I split your reply from the original post, since it is better suited as a topic!
You should be able to download and use Gallery items in your cracked game, as long as they've been made with patch level 1.25.

The current team members who work on the gallery don't do anything special with these items, they just make sure the gameversion is compatible.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Feb 2017, 15:46

junabalusara wrote:Sorry, this might be a stupid question, but last time I tried to download something from the gallery (with my purchased base game) and put it in my version from games4theworld it wasn't compatible (could not locate the item). Is it possible now? I'm just asking because I don't want to "bother" staff members here with too much requests but before I download the original game again I'd like to know if it is even possible now to get gallery stuff ourselves.

Best regards

Hello,

Did you install all available updates for the cracked TS4? Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> City Living? 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

The "could not located item" error is mostly due to cracked games being on a game version lower than 1.25.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Feb 2017, 18:13

Thanks, then I will try it for myself Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Feb 2017, 16:58

junabalusara wrote:Thanks, then I will try it for myself Smile

Yes, this new change is due to technical reasons introduced with a later Origin patch (the one about the "lot traits"). Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top