Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Travel Crash After City Living

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Travel Crash After City Living Empty Sims 4 Travel Crash After City Living

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 05:09

Hello, it seems like every time I want to travel to another lot, the game crashes on the loading screen after selecting the lot. Is it because I have a 32 bit computer and a 2 GB RAM? Thanks for your help.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Travel Crash After City Living Empty Re: Sims 4 Travel Crash After City Living

Post by Guest Mon 03 Apr 2017, 22:08

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you Sad

Could you please try this site and let us know the results?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Travel Crash After City Living Empty Re: Sims 4 Travel Crash After City Living

Post by Guest Sat 08 Apr 2017, 08:51

It's okay :3

I did the test on The Sims 4 & The Sims 4 City Living, it says that the system meets the minimum requirements, but not the recommended requirements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 13:28

i have the same problem. at first it wasnt always happening. now its every time after i downloaded some cc. i deleted it but it still crashes every single time now!

btw i clicked the like above. it says that i meet minimum requirements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 15:36

Try and start a new sims 4 folder in Documents - Electronic Arts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Apr 2017, 09:11

Tarac wrote:Try and start a new sims 4 folder in Documents - Electronic Arts.
It still crashes when I try to travel...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Apr 2017, 17:26

same problem WhatDidUJustCallMe? i can play quite normally (build a house, create a new sim etc), but if i want travel, game crash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Apr 2017, 05:39

Tarac wrote:Try and start a new sims 4 folder in Documents - Electronic Arts.
Actually, I moved the folder in C:\Users\USER\Documents\Electronic Arts somewhere else and started the game. I made a random sim and tried to travel, it worked! Though, the save files is gone. But, I found that you could just copy the 'saves' and 'tray' folders from the old 'The Sims 4' folder into the new one.

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:06

I made another sim and made her travel to a cafe. It was going fine, until I was travelling back home. It crashed again.

I could only travel once in the game, so that's annoying. 

I also found that I could not make a retail shop, it also crashes the game when I tried to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top