Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 crashes to desktop when I want t travel in city [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 crashes to desktop when I want t travel in city [SOLVED] Empty sims 4 crashes to desktop when I want t travel in city [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 08:37

Hello ,

Im not a computer genious but this site ultimate fix on sims 3 had solved all of my problems a few years ago .
I downloaded sims 4 now and applied a crack but still when i want to make my sim travel at town game suddenly closes itself and crashes.

Is there any ultimate fix released for sims 4 just like  it happened in sims 3 ?
I searched through forums but couldnt find a solution.

I would appreciate some help.

thanks,

Back to top Go down

sims 4 crashes to desktop when I want t travel in city [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 4 crashes to desktop when I want t travel in city [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Sep 2014, 10:30

dida87 wrote:Hello ,

Im not a computer genious but this site ultimate fix on sims 3 had solved all of my problems a few years ago .
I downloaded sims 4 now and applied a crack but still when i want to make my sim travel at town game suddenly closes itself and crashes.

Is there any ultimate fix released for sims 4 just like  it happened in sims 3 ?

thanks,

Hello dida87,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

Try applying steps #2 & #3. But instead, focus on the TS4.exe, located in C:\Pogram files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Add this file to the "DEP exceptions" as described in step #2 of the guide. Also, download that "4 GB patch" from step #3, and then open it.

When prompted, select the TS4.exe I just mentioned. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

Re-start the game to see if anything improved. Keep in mind that even legit games of Sims 4 are unstable. I have a legit Sims4 game (downloaded via Origin). And I still got occasional crashes, even though my hardware was strong enough and the computer settings were all optimized (DEP, 4 GB patch, etc.).

Also keep in mind that G4TW hasn't released the game yet, so technically/officially, we can't give that much support on the game, at this point. There is no "Ultimate fix" for Sims 4 yet. Good luck though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

sims 4 crashes to desktop when I want t travel in city [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 4 crashes to desktop when I want t travel in city [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Sep 2014, 09:46

theses cracks just aint working its simple as that i got the game on a good deal and ive had no problems  so its gotta be the cracks plus origin is consent doing updates on the game so that makes it a pain making a new crack for each update that comes out every week. this dont solve anyones problem it just says if u keep getting the problem just buy the game theres a few deals on at the mo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Sep 2014, 19:24

kidrock2k12 wrote:so its gotta be the cracks (...)

Not necessarily. Even on strong hardware, issues like DEP, low RAM memory for user applications and other stuff can also contribute to these crashings. 

Yes, the crashings in a legit game (yes, I have a legit game too) are less common, but if you know your way around, you should also be doing fine with a cracked game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Sep 2014, 16:18

yes yes true also could be a ram problem  both in system and on gpu but sims 4 dont seem to use really that much to be honest less then sims 4 but most problems are prob down to ram or cpu if all thats ok then its the cracks for people to get a croper working crack from this when ea are doing new patches almost everyweek its gonna be hard and things are gonna be missed

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Sep 2014, 20:31

dida87 wrote:Hello ,

thanks,

Dida87, I forgot another thing: you could also try going to My Documents/Electronic Arts and rename the folder "The Sims 4" into anything you like. Just change the folder's name. When you re-start the game, start over, with new sims, and a new household. And play on then. Smile 

kidrock2k12 wrote:yes yes true also could be a ram problem  both in system and on gpu but sims 4 dont seem to use really that much to be honest less then sims 4 but most problems are prob down to ram or cpu if all thats ok then its the cracks for people to get a croper working crack from this when ea are doing new patches almost everyweek its gonna be hard and things are gonna be missed

Overall, true, yes. In addition, you can also use GameBooster to improve performance a bit, and reduce the load on the RAM.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Oct 2014, 16:19

//MOVED

I have moved your topic to the now open Sims 4 support section.
Is your problem solved or do you still require help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 20:35

for me if i pause the game then press M (map) it doesnt crash, hope that helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 15:02

my problem is solved thanks for your helps

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed. 
- SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top