Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED] Empty The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 21:39

Unless I'm wrong, looks like it doesn't have any seeds! WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Feb 2017, 16:15

amxlia21 wrote:Unless I'm wrong, looks like it doesn't have any seeds! WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello,

I sent you a PM about that download. Please let me know in this thread whether you are able to seed yourself, after doing the procedure I mentioned. Good luck!  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2017, 16:37

Alright, will do! Carlos is tha man!!! download almost done

//EDIT

So I've downloaded and extracted the file, now how do I seed? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Feb 2017, 17:51

amxlia21 wrote:Alright, will do! Carlos is tha man!!! download almost done

//EDIT

So I've downloaded and extracted the file, now how do I seed? Thanks!

If you want to help seeding it, put the .rar file itself into the folder where your torrents get saved usually, after the download. When you then load the .torrent file or magnet link of "The Saboteur" into your client, the client will do a "file check". This file check can take a while to complete, usually depending on the filesize of item(s). Once the filecheck is done, the Saboteur should show up as having 100%, and when you START the torrent it should start seeding immediately. 

Good luck! 

Cookie from Carlos

//EDIT

Note: if you accidentally deleted the .rar file itself, it's not that big of an issue. Again, if you want to help us seeding the thing, there is no rush! Just download the .rar file again from the link I gave you, and then re-do the procedure I mentioned above. The Saboteur Re-seed please! [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2017, 19:05

Thanks! And seeded Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Feb 2017, 19:11

amxlia21 wrote:Thanks! And seeded Smile

Very Happy   bounce   cat

Since the issue seems solved, I will close the thread now. Have fun for now!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top