Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Already had base game but stuck on installing EP's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Already had base game but stuck on installing EP's Empty Already had base game but stuck on installing EP's

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2017, 23:32

So, I already have the base game for the Sims 4. I've downloaded all the expansions that I'm wanting to install but I'm having an issues as to where I am supposed to place the information for the expansions packs in to specific folders. The directions really only say to download and install. 

This is what i'm getting :
1. Drag and drop all the folders mentioned below from this .RAR file to the folder where you installed your
The Sims 4 base game to. If you installed the Games4theworld version of the base game, by default your
installation folder will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\
A popup will appear, telling you the files and folders already exist. Choose "Copy and replace", to replace the old files
with the updated ones. Copy ALL the folders:

- __Installer
- Data
- Delta
- EP01
- FP01
- Game
- GP01
- Support

2. The game is pre-cracked with RELOADED's wonderful crack, so after copying all the folders, run the game and... ENJOY playing!

After I do this how do I run the game without Origin?

These are probably super easy dumb questions but its been a long time since of done this heh.

Back to top Go down

Already had base game but stuck on installing EP's Empty Re: Already had base game but stuck on installing EP's

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Feb 2017, 08:34

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Inside the Game\Bin subfolder there is a file "TS4.exe", you should use this file to start the game.

Note that this will start the 32-bit version of the game. See step #8 of this guide here to learn about the 64-bit version of TS4:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

"If you want to use the 64-bit version of The Sims 4 (which is only possible if you're using a 64-bit Windows version), we recommend you move the "The Sims 4" folder to this folder instead: C:\Program Files\ , so that your new installation location of The Sims 4 will be C:\Program Files\The Sims 4 ."
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top