Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 18:50

g'day,

previously (11/07), ive downloaded your Sims 3 Base Game and the Late Night EP. I installed it succesfully and was happy bout it. But recently when i just DLed your TLSP and tried to install it using the ULTI-FIX, it just didnt work. I did exactly what was told, including downloading the new patch (1.26) multiple times (6x to be exact) but when i hit the play button, it'd either prompt me to insert the TLSP disc. i also tried to update the game up until the 1.24patch but it prompted me that my 'Simjs 3 Base Game is incompatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion Pack. Please update your game via the game launcher.' i run out of ideas how to carry on already.. sigh.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 04 Nov 2011, 19:07

Hello,
Make sure you copied the crack from the fix to the right location, the video can help avoid confusion.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED] Empty tried and did; exactly.

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 19:33

tried a couple more times with the video by my side this time, still no luck.
will wait till the other downloads complete (Generations and Ambitions) then i'll try everything FULL ON.
thanks for the kind response. =)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Base Game Incompatible with current EP.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 04 Nov 2011, 19:44

Hello,
I'll leave this topic open for now, if you have any problems after installing the other expansions, don't hesitate to post.
Also, please let us know if you're successful.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 19:52

oh yes i will, and thankyouverymuch! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 21:33

Hello there;

Ive fixed my problem!! The problem lies in the Custom Content that i've dl/d.. LOL! so to fix this problem, i just removed all the CC i had in another area(desktop) and re-install it again properly, as intended by the Ulti-Fix thingy. AND IT WORKS!! Awesome huhh!! Anws, is there anyway for this matter be brought up publicly somehow? Just like to share it with the others. =)

Thanks again and Good Day!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 Nov 2011, 21:37

Hello,
That's great news!
We're always advising people to check mods/cc in case of problems. That this would be your problem wasn't obvious, but I'll keep it in mind in case anyone has this kind of problem again!
Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1
Topic closed. Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top