Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED] Empty Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:54

I just got all my expansion pack installed and when i try to play and error pop up and says "your The Sims 3 Base Game is incompatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion Pack. Please update your game via game launcher."

Then says "unable to connect to origin"

Then when i try to start the game it says " no game disk found! Please insert The Sims 3 Seasons Game Disc before proceeding"

Please help!!

Last edited by Jss6 on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 04:05

Hi,
You can try the NoCD mod from nraas.

Back to top Go down

Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 04:07

thanks i'll see if that helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 04:16

well that didn't work but thanks any ways

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 04:23

could it be that my steam version is sharing the same files with games4theworld's version?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 05:09

Hi,
Try the ultimate fix Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 05:13

i just found the game file and re put the file and ultimate fix and now it tell me i need to update my game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 05:14

do i need to put the update in the bin folder?
and the update ins't working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 05:49

i just followed their video and now at thee bottom its not showing the other expansion packs and says i need the show time disk

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 20 Jul 2013, 06:46

Hello,

Did you purchase the base game via Steam? If yes, I am afraid that the expansion pack/stuff pack torrents are not compatible with Steam games. Uninstall the base game purchased from Steam and install the cracked one from G4TW. I can assure you that there are no differences between legit and cracked ones.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 17:46

no but i have both steam and games4theworlds base games

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 17:59

should i only have one TS3W, TS3, and TSLHost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 18:21

ok i followed the installation guide for the fix and an error didn't pop up when i finshed with #11
then after 12,13,14 i try to play my game and the errors come back should i try the process again?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 21 Jul 2013, 07:27

Hello,

Have you placed the #crack of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 07:33

Yes but i'm waiting for the update from this site because I had the sims manuel update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 19:27

wait do we not follow the instructions in the torrents?

//EDIT

i think i know what my problem was i just need to wait till my manuel update finish's downloading because it doesn't show 70's, 80's, and 90's, university life, and island paridise expansion packs Base game incompatible with current expansion pack, and needs disk, Help!! [SOLVED] 2279017149

Helper edit: if you want to add something to your post, you can use the "edit" button - it will allow you to modify your post. Wink

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:43

i updated my game but it still tells me i need a disk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:49

solved it, just had to install the games4theworlds update and follow the instructions again and add the files and it worked yay!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:59

now how do i close this form??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top