Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange problem with my The Sims 3 pets [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange problem with my The Sims 3 pets [SOLVED] Empty Strange problem with my The Sims 3 pets [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 08:54

My game won't work. I followed all the instructions, but it won't work. Please help. And I also want to re-install pets to identify the problem. But it won't let me uninstall it. When I go to the pets installer, it keeps on saying that I will now uninstall pets. I've tried to uninstall it a hundred times. PLEASE HELP! Sad

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Strange problem with my The Sims 3 pets [SOLVED] Empty Re: Strange problem with my The Sims 3 pets [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 07 Nov 2011, 09:31

Hello,
What else can you tell us? Which expansions are you using, where did you get your base game and other expansions, did you use the fix, are you using mods/cc?
Are you getting an error?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Strange problem with my The Sims 3 pets [SOLVED] Empty Re: Strange problem with my The Sims 3 pets [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2011, 03:50

I'm using all expansion packs and stuff packs. And yes, I'm using some mods. i downloaded my Sims 3 pets on thepiratebay.org. The one by games4theworld with the [FULL/FIXED] label

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 08 Nov 2011, 07:25

Hello,
We often see problems caused by mods. If you remove them from your game for now, you can test if that is it. You don't have to delete them, just copy your mods and downloadsfolder to a different location before deleting them, if your game works, you can try putting your mods back a few at a time. If you get problems at some point, you'll know which mod it is.
Note that mods need to match your current patchlevel, see if you can download updated versions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Nov 2011, 15:53

I don't have any problem with my mods. I already removed all of my mods from The Sims 3 folder, i also uninstalled every sims games i have and also the saved games, and the problem still stays. I can't remove my pets on my pc. And whenever I try re-installing it, it always let me uninstall, instead of re-install. I don't understand the problem. The Sims 3 pets is still on the Programs installed based on my Control Panel. And it won't let me uninstall! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:49

joy0207 wrote:I don't have any problem with my mods. I already removed all of my mods from The Sims 3 folder, i also uninstalled every sims games i have and also the saved games, and the problem still stays. I can't remove my pets on my pc. And whenever I try re-installing it, it always let me uninstall, instead of re-install. I don't understand the problem. The Sims 3 pets is still on the Programs installed based on my Control Panel. And it won't let me uninstall! Sad
Hello,

Please use THIS program for uninstallation. It should help.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2011, 17:03

It worked! It really worked! Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 Nov 2011, 21:38

joy0207 wrote:It worked! It really worked! Thanks! Smile
Hello,

I'm glad it worked. Good luck reinstalling and please let us know if you have any more problems in the future.
Have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top