Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install SIMS3 3 days of no luck installing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Install SIMS3 3 days of no luck installing Empty Install SIMS3 3 days of no luck installing

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:47

All, is there anyone out there that can help me out installing the full stuff of SIMS3 ?? i have all the packs -all 10- but for some reason it constantly will not work out playing the game. even with the SIMS3 total fix from your side. or it can not find the play disks or an inconsistantly error or error like 0x039e8474 etc etc. i'm hopeless now after three days of trying. my computer is DELL optiplex 780 with Windows Ultimate N x64. is there anyone maybe via teamviewer to help me and my kids fixing this game??

Thanks All

Back to top Go down

Install SIMS3 3 days of no luck installing Empty Re: Install SIMS3 3 days of no luck installing

Post by Admin Fri 11 Nov 2011, 16:37

Hello,

First try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2578-help-me-re-installation-of-town-life-stuff-ep-solved

If that didn't help, please read this: games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1850-i-installed-the-sims-3-generations-and-or-town-life-stuff-and-or-pets-but-it-keeps-asking-please-insert-cd-dvd-fix-updated-26-10-2011
Besides, did you apply the Ultimate Fix yet?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male