Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff and need to install the sims3 base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff and need to install the sims3 base game Empty I downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff and need to install the sims3 base game

Post by Guest Fri 01 Apr 2011, 14:25

Hi ..i'm new with downloading games from torrents..here's the thing i downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff nd every time i try to install or setup it says that the sims3 virsion isn't installed so i opened the installation guide-notepad. it said:
1. First of all install The Sims 3 base game from www.games4theworld.org or www.thepiratebay.org/user/games4theworld .....so i have to install the sims3 base game....can u please tell me how to do that??? Crying or Very sad
and i installed the fix...there's a file missing from my computer apparently ..d3dx9_31dll.....but anyway still need to INSTALL THE BASE GAME HOW....do i have to download the base game so the outdoor living starts???

Back to top Go down

I downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff and need to install the sims3 base game Empty Re: I downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff and need to install the sims3 base game

Post by Narong30 Fri 01 Apr 2011, 15:51

qwertyuiop wrote:Hi ..i'm new with downloading games from torrents..here's the thing i downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff nd every time i try to install or setup it says that the sims3 virsion isn't installed so i opened the installation guide-notepad. it said:
1. First of all install The Sims 3 base game from www.games4theworld.org or www.thepiratebay.org/user/games4theworld.....so i have to install the sims3 base game....can u please tell me how to do that??? Crying or Very sad
and i installed the fix...there's a file missing from my computer apparently ..d3dx9_31dll.....but anyway still need to INSTALL THE BASE GAME HOW....do i have to download the base game so the outdoor living starts???

Hello,

Please follow this guide:

1) Drive your browser to www.games4theworld.org
2) In your left side, you'll see "All Our Download". Click on it.
3) After that, you'll see another page. At the page you can see full list of Games4theworld torrent.
4) Find The Sims 3. And then click to download it.
5) After you done with the download, simply double click on it to download the game file.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.

Thank you.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

I downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff and need to install the sims3 base game Empty Re: I downloaded The Sims3 outdoor living stuff and need to install the sims3 base game

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 15:33

ok i'll do that but in the mean time i've been already downloading sims3 it's 5.04 GB and nd i've downloaded 2.98GB nd it's still goin on should i still do what u just said......what i'm downloadin is sims3 the whole thing so the instructions u just gave will that just download the game again?? ^o) or just the installation cause i'm already downloading it....

//EDIT

oh and btw i downloaded sim3 outdoor living stuff from kickasstorrents.....that won't make a difference right :$ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Apr 2011, 18:12

qwertyuiop wrote:ok i'll do that but in the mean time i've been already downloading sims3 it's 5.04 GB and nd i've downloaded 2.98GB nd it's still goin on should i still do what u just said......what i'm downloadin is sims3 the whole thing so the instructions u just gave will that just download the game again?? ^o) or just the installation cause i'm already downloading it....

//EDIT

oh and btw i downloaded sim3 outdoor living stuff from kickasstorrents.....that won't make a difference right :$ Very Happy
Hello,

I don't understand a thing of what you're trying to say, sorry. If you've already downloaded the base game, just install it and thén move on to the expansions.
If you do not first install the The Sims 3 base game, you can not install ány of the expansions.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male