Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval closes down at the end of the loading bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval closes down at the end of the loading bar Empty Sims Medieval closes down at the end of the loading bar

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 23:49

I'm on a Vista 32bit and have quite little knowledge on computers so I need some help figuring out the problem with my game.

I downloaded it all fine, complete with the updates and the crack. I played it for about 2 hours and then turned off my pc and went to bed after finishing the tutorial and all. The next day when I went to play the game in the evening it started up fine until the end of the loading bar and then it just closed down, no error or anything. I have searched google but I can't find anything like it. I'm not sure if it's my computer or something has gone wrong with the game.

Either way, I've really no idea what could have caused it. I'm hoping that if I get Pirates and Nobles that it will work again. I would really appreciate it if you could think of anything to help me. ^^

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval closes down at the end of the loading bar Empty Re: Sims Medieval closes down at the end of the loading bar

Post by Admin Thu 29 Dec 2011, 15:02

Hello,

I just found this post in the Fixes section. Didn't notice it earlier. Hope you now understand why you should all post in the correct section.
Anyhow, do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)